Need help with PSX game files.

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by smashdude, Jun 23, 2010.

1. smashdude
    OP

smashdude GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 1, 2010
    United States
    San Diego
    Alright so after I download and extract a game file it says that I must have so and so file in order to continue extracting. Why is this happening? I am downloading files just step by step, not all in one due to my short memory space available.I am stuck. WHICH emulator is better Wii-SX or PSX-R? Which one should I use for the PS1 emulator?

2. smashdude
    OP

Apr 1, 2010
    United States
    San Diego
    What the heck why won't my Pac Man emulator load? It FREEZES. Does anyone here have the same problem?

3. smashdude
    OP

Apr 1, 2010
    United States
    San Diego
    Seriously guys none of my ps1 roms will load. Please help.

4. smashdude
    OP

Apr 1, 2010
    United States
    San Diego
    And can I download songs on itunes via wii apple? And why does the system say "invalid dvd' when I try to play dvd's after installing dvdx? I have soft modded my wii and eveyrthing!

5. DunkrWunkah

DunkrWunkah GBAtemp's Official Dunkr

Nov 21, 2008
    United States
    We need more information. Can you please describe in detail exactly what is happening? Also, no quadruple posting. [​IMG]

6. smashdude
    OP

Apr 1, 2010
    United States
    San Diego
    When I try loading a game for PS1 rom, it freezes once I start it. Also from the rom sites I do not know how to download all of the files at once without winrar saying that I need to do download another file then another and it annoys me. Also with dvdx whenever I try playing a dvd on mplayer christmas edition it doesn't show up. On the wii media player it reads 'invalid dvd" and I have tried playing many dvd's. The pac man emulator freezes once I start playing it. Same with many wii64 games.

7. smashdude
    OP

Apr 1, 2010
    United States
    San Diego
    Burton was helping me one on one but I don't know where he went. He was a great help to me. If someone can get his attention to help me again that would be great.

8. smashdude
    OP

Apr 1, 2010
    United States
    San Diego
    Clear enough? I have sprecified all of the problems that I am having.