Wii #2057 - Samurai Warriors 3 *PROPER* (Europe)

qdog82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tested this release, looks like everything is working, cutscenes, story mode, etc.
On Pal Wii 4.2 with Hermes cios v4

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shonosuke said:
Bad game anyway, it runs at 50hz and the FPS is crap

It was fine on the Japanese version. Ran silky smooth framerate wise and everything looked normal. Hm.. Once I download I'll test it myself.

The Japanese version was great though, a really good mindless hack and slash game. And I love mindless hack and slash games.

shonosuke

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guild McCommunist said:
shonosuke said:

It was fine on the Japanese version. Ran silky smooth framerate wise and everything looked normal. Hm.. Once I download I'll test it myself.

The Japanese version was great though, a really good mindless hack and slash game. And I love mindless hack and slash games.

Well this version is really sluggish, I played 1 level of Nobunagas story mode and I quit since I couldn't stand it

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shonosuke said:
Guild McCommunist said:
shonosuke said:

Well this version is really sluggish, I played 1 level of Nobunagas story mode and I quit since I couldn't stand it

Once the links get uploaded I'll give it a try. Could be a bad conversion. Did you try the Japanese version by any chance for comparison?

George Dawes

Wanker
Trophies
Website
www.indymedia.org.uk
XP
Country
Chad
luke_c said:
We don't post PROPER's afaik and even if we did, it would be numbered as #XXXX Region should of been set to Europe aswell, not PAL
I don't know who "we" are, but anyone with sense will grab a proper when the original is so obviously broken. I don't know what XXXX you are on about, but on sites that do that numbering shit the proper is numbered, the nuke isn't.

Guild McCommunist: From reading the other SW3 thread, it seems this pal conversion is 50hz only. Higher res, but slow and jerky. Bad PAL conversion to save money. Wait for the usa release if you need it in english.

shonosuke

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guild McCommunist said:
shonosuke said:
Guild McCommunist said:
shonosuke said:

Once the links get uploaded I'll give it a try. Could be a bad conversion. Did you try the Japanese version by any chance for comparison?

No but other people who played both said the Japanese version doesn't suffer from the problem

PrinceNOOB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
George Dawes said:
There was someone in the other thread (from canada) who had the game working on his NTSC wii and TV, so it must work.

Just your TV/settings at fault.
No just no. It works for you since you have a pal console and tv.

kaneshaw

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm seems to be okay, untill i tried kunoichi. When i play her 3rd stage, i think theres a objective to kill kojiro and it triggers a scene but it doesnt show, it comes up with "cant read disc" and i can only reboot from there. I think its for anyones stage on this certain stage (same for kai) can anyone check if its just me or the dump?

Zantagor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PrinceNOOB said:
I tried it on a 1080p samsung with component doesnt work

I just got to try on my Bravia, no dice

60hz should be damn standard in all european releases. Face it, Pal 50 is outdated >.>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Texasauras, i thought you were spamming +1