Wii #2057 - Samurai Warriors 3 *PROPER* (Europe)

PrinceNOOB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kaneshaw said:
Hmm seems to be okay, untill i tried kunoichi. When i play her 3rd stage, i think theres a objective to kill kojiro and it triggers a scene but it doesnt show, it comes up with "cant read disc" and i can only reboot from there. I think its for anyones stage on this certain stage (same for kai) can anyone check if its just me or the dump?
Are you using a ntsc wii or pal?

George Dawes

Wanker
Trophies
Website
www.indymedia.org.uk
XP
Country
Chad
PrinceNOOB said:
No just no. It works for you since you have a pal console and tv.
I don't have the game. I have a multi-standard TV that can load PAL or NTSC and I have a JAP and a PAL console.

But that doesn't change the fact that in the other SW3 thread there were people with US consoles & TVs and the game worked for them (and after going back to check the thread you even posted in it yourself!).

Please don't try telling me otherwise.

If your TV doesn't support PAL50, your TV is at fault, like I said earlier. This game is reported to only work in 570i, which if true means it obviously won't start if using component cables.

hatorihanzoii

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Zantagor said:
PrinceNOOB said:
I tried it on a 1080p samsung with component doesnt work

60hz should be damn standard in all european releases. Face it, Pal 50 is outdated >.>

rolleyes.gif

lololol its NTSC that is outdated good sir standard tv's run at a lower resolution 576i looks much better than 480p even on hdtv.
while your at it metric system should also be administered

PrinceNOOB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
George Dawes said:
PrinceNOOB said:
No just no. It works for you since you have a pal console and tv.
I don't have the game. I have a multi-standard TV that can load PAL or NTSC and I have a JAP and a PAL console.

But that doesn't change the fact that in the other SW3 thread there were people with US consoles & TVs and the game worked for them (and after going back to check the thread you even posted in it yourself!).

Please don't try telling me otherwise.

If your TV doesn't support PAL50, your TV is at fault, like I said earlier. This game is reported to only work in 570i, which if true means it obviously won't start if using component cables.
Get your ass to a country that uses ntsc an try it. Hope that answers your question.

kaneshaw

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PrinceNOOB said:
kaneshaw said:
Hmm seems to be okay, untill i tried kunoichi. When i play her 3rd stage, i think theres a objective to kill kojiro and it triggers a scene but it doesnt show, it comes up with "cant read disc" and i can only reboot from there. I think its for anyones stage on this certain stage (same for kai) can anyone check if its just me or the dump?
Are you using a ntsc wii or pal?

oh sorry wii 4.2E (PAL) i think its just the scene in that map i wanted see if anyone else got it, its the map withtthe water and you have to control the "emabrkments" and when you do so a scene triggers but it displays "cannot read disc" then sometimes after i rebbot after the load save screen it says "cannot read disc" but works again after about 5 minutes. I cant finish kunoichis story because of it :/

Kenshin Br

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
PrinceNOOB said:
Does not work on ntsc consoles and Tv's dont waste your time.

If this does not work, that's because this release is completely screwed.
blink.gif

Because all PAL games works on my NTSC Wii. LOL.

And it also works on any TV...

Man, this thing of PAL content not working on NTSC TVs is something from the 80s and 90s.

Just REALLY, REALLY, REALLY old TVs does not have full compatibily. LOL.

Momolicious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game works fine on NTSC console + NTSC TV using component cables. No freezes for me so far though I only played very little.

For reference, I burned the iso to a Verbatim DVD+R DL 2.4x, load using NeoGamma R7. You just have to make sure you change force video to 576i or else the game likely won't run.

LagunaCid

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Kenshin Br said:
PrinceNOOB said:
Does not work on ntsc consoles and Tv's dont waste your time.

If this does not work, that's because this release is completely screwed.
blink.gif

Because all PAL games works on my NTSC Wii. LOL.

And it also works on any TV...

Man, this thing of PAL content not working on NTSC TVs is something from the 80s and 90s.

Just REALLY, REALLY, REALLY old TVs does not have full compatibily. LOL.
Brazil doesn't use NTSC, though.
I remember a lot of my american VHS's not working on my TV in Brazil, at least.
tongue.gif

EDIT: But american video games did, for some reason.
EDIT: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PAL-M_(television)
Ah well, I am confused. Whatever.

sinan66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
what is this i burned the proper SW 3 and i still get a black screen when i create a save file... is it my tv or something ? cuz i cant even go to the menu or something it goes black right away when i create the save file in the begin :S

any ansers for this ??
thx dudes
wink.gif

PrinceNOOB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sinan66 said:
oh and its a DL verbatim dvd's on 4x speed.

sorry for dubble post btw.
Hmm odd it works fine for me do you have a usb drive that is atleast 8gb? Try it on that and see if it works.

Momolicious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sinan66 said:
what is this i burned the proper SW 3 and i still get a black screen when i create a save file... is it my tv or something ? cuz i cant even go to the menu or something it goes black right away when i create the save file in the begin :S

any ansers for this ??
thx dudes
wink.gif
Did you make sure you burned the .dvd file and not the .iso file? Since the .dvd file contains information such as layer break, burning the .iso alone will likely cause issues.

mzixu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It works for me just fine. I live in Canada, bought an NTSC wii here, and have a Dynex 27 inch LCD TV(bought it right from the futureshop a few blocks down). I just use AV cables for the wii, and with cfg usb loader with config set to force pal 50, video patch turned to "on", and setting IOS to 223 I was able to play the game in story mode just fine.

brianjr1988

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
steelcityhacker.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Canada
man this is crazy i have over 104 wii games and most had probs with MH3 and rs2 and others and i had none, yet i go to play this i do the pal50 and its black and white i think its if i do the ntsc/gamedisc is in color but flicks like crazy...

no matter what loader, tv its on all does the same crap.. to a point could be hardware but to a point its the game.. or just the loader"s we all running, its crazy no one has found a full out fix for this

sinan66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Momolicious said:
sinan66 said:

any ansers for this ??
thx dudes
wink.gif
Did you make sure you burned the .dvd file and not the .iso file? Since the .dvd file contains information such as layer break, burning the .iso alone will likely cause issues.
hmmm i shud have burned the dvd file ?? lol i burned the iso file ...
can u tell me how the burn the dvd file then plz dude cuz its 1 kb and thas like .. wtf xD

oh and nero can only c the iso file think cuz thats 8g and dvd file 1 kb but imageburn can c the dvd file..
soo anyone know how i do this plz??
thanks
biggrin.gif

George Dawes

Wanker
Trophies
Website
www.indymedia.org.uk
XP
Country
Chad
brianjr1988 said:
man this is crazy i have over 104 wii games and most had probs with MH3 and rs2 and others and i had none, yet i go to play this i do the pal50 and its black and white i think its if i do the ntsc/gamedisc is in color but flicks like crazy...
I guess you are using the composite cables that came with the wii? Looks like your TV can sync to 50hz, but can't display PAL over composite (not that uncommon). Get yourself a component cable if your TV has it, if not try s-video, that should work (obviously won't give as good a image as component, but still better than composite).

Easy fix

QUOTE(sinan66 @ Jun 5 2010, 09:02 AM) oh and nero can only c the iso file think cuz thats 8g and dvd file 1 kb but imageburn can c the dvd file..
soo anyone know how i do this plz??
Open the .dvd file in imgburn, set speed, click burn, wait.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)