Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
mascot.gif
Kick Gaming contest winners announcement
Are you one of the lucky ones?

Kick Gaming, one of our affiliated sites, has recently undergone a complete site overhaul which sees them sporting any even smarter design that last time, making for an even easier and faster shopping experience. They've even managed to drop the price on many items in their store. Kick Gaming have been one of our longest running sponsors and truly offer a fantastic service.

The recent competition that we held to celebrate the re-launching of the Kick Gaming website has now closed and we're proud to announce the winners. All you had to do was make a post in the announcement thread,.. Simple!

Here's a reminder of what Kick Gaming were offering to twenty of our lucky members:

10 x Supercard DSONEi + Mario Theme Stylus + DSi Screen Protector + 2GB microSD card
10 x iTouch2 + Mario Theme Stylus + DSi Screen Protector + 2GB microSD

Today we're proud to announce the 20 lucky winners that have been picked entirely at random. So without further delay, here are the 20 lucky winners...

1. Kenney - 2. Centrix
3. Mikkie - 4. BiscuitBee
5. shyo - 6. luflan
7. Sonicandtails - 8. roses_108
9. neveras - 10. iPikachu
11. Jaems - 12. rickz0rz
13. maxdaling - 14. Akuma147
15. ersatz100 - 16. DeviousTom
17. Ludo6431 - 18. Teelow
19. lurked - 20. kelvinate
Please would all 20 winners please PM me with their addresses at their earliest convenience by clicking right here.

Congratulations to all 20 winners! We hope you enjoyed the contest and we look forward to hosting the next one here at GBAtemp! Please note that the 2 different kits will be randomly allocated to the winners to make things fair.

Thanks again to Kick Gaming for supplying the prizes, please check their site out if you're ever in the market for some gaming gear as they help pay our hosting bills! *Wink*!

icon11.gif
Click here to check out the new Kick Gaming.com
discuss.png
Discuss

Smash Br0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Darn, I didn't win...
sleep.gif
Well, congratulations to the winners, and thanks again to Kick Gaming for sponsoring the giveaway!
smile.gif

I doubt this will happen, but what happens if a winner doesn't claim his or her prize?

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, maybe next time (again lol)
Grats to all the winners even though most of them don't post very often... but none the less, congratulations. I'm glad that no just joined last weekers won though.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Congrats to the winners. Coincidentally, I just received my AK2i this morning when I actually expected it to come in 2 weeks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock