Kick Gaming contest winners announcement

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I counted 2 people who have a post count of 1 or higher.
We need some rules so that people can only enter if they actually contribute.
CODE[23:09] I see some winners
[23:09] iPikachu and BiscuitBee are the only ones I knowCODE[23:12] why can't gbatemp ever do a contest thats limited to users that have been around more than 6 months or have 500+ posts :<
[23:12] agreed
[23:12] in fact
[23:12] I'll quote you on that
GBAtemp is slowly crumbling to dust, a lot have already abandoned ship. Actually force people to do stuff to win stuff or the noobs will overload the site.

EDIT: Sephi loves his spelling...

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yeah congrats to all!

...but will point out here that the majority of the winners here have 50 posts or less which is pretty sucky for the community here!
mad.gif

...Time for you winners now to give something back in return for your prize and contribute to the masses!.. c'mon don't be shy and get in here say thank you, and get posting some more!
smile.gif

edit: It seems I'm not the only one that's spotted this phenomenon!

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
h4x.
Also I agree with Antoligy and Sophie, I bet that the noob winners will probably be like:
QUOTE said:
"Uhh how do I use this? What? It's some kind of h4x! It's NOT WORKING!!!! I HATE YOU GBATEMP AND KICK GAMING!!!"

And these winners will start spamming for help, contributing towards GBAtemp's downfall.

My opinion.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
agreed about that like everyone has said: I was like WTF are these guys? I only knew iPika and the rest is moot lol! And congratz to the winners!

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shadowhunter93 said:
agreed about that like everyone has said: I was like WTF are these guys? I only knew iPika and the rest is moot lol! And congratz to the winners!

Yea I was like that too.

BiscuitBee

Semi-Resident Cookie-Bug
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Wow, I won something! I guess this will make up for slipping through the last random pick of the ones who got to the end of the GbaTemp Christmas Scavenger hunt!

Congrats everyone!

Twiffles said:
Oh! BiscuitBee won! And congrats to all the other winners~Thanks for believing in me
smile.gif
...Twiffles is back!?

QUOTE(shadowhunter93 @ Jun 8 2009, 06:25 PM) I only knew iPika and the rest is moot lol!

;_;

[EDITED: Complying to the rules.]

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Guys if I see anymore posts complaining about who won and who didn't, it will be deleted and your warning level raised. Get over it. If you have any real issues, send me a PM.

The draw was made at RANDOM which was specified in the original contest announcement, if you didn't like that fact, then you shouldn't have entered.

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shaunj66 said:
Guys if I see anymore posts complaining about who won and who didn't, it will be deleted and your warning level raised. Get over it. If you have any real issues, send me a PM.

The draw was made at RANDOM which was specified in the original contest announcement, if you didn't like that fact, then you shouldn't have entered.

Yessir.

Anyway I suppose it's congrats to the winners.

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My prediction came true
sleep.gif
, I did not win.

The good news is I found out I'm a psychic
laugh.gif
. Who wants their fortune told?

maxdaling

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow, I actually won something! Thanks Kick Gaming and Gbatemp for giving us all these great opportunities! I know my post count is low, but I do regular here frequently, and maybe I'll start contributing more often soon. Congrats to the other winners
yaynds.gif

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By looking at the members who won, I've figured out a secret to increase one's chances of winning one of these so called "random" draws. Alls you have to do is... post little enough to average 0 posts a day!!!
laugh.gif

I'm going to win the next one for sure!!! And to help achieve this, I'll immediately stop posting on GBAtemp.
wink2.gif
I mean, I'm so close already! I'm at 1! Just one less and I'm there!
yay.gif

EDIT: And in case anyone doesn't get it, I'm joking. None of this is meant to be taken seriously. You have been informed! Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo