Kick Gaming contest winners announcement

lurked

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Shaun.. i haven't received the prizes yet. Is this a joke? You are already hosting another contest and this one isn't even finished yet!

It has been a good couple of weeks.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Whatever's going on there really isn't any need to get worried about it.

+ We've done MANY conpetitions in the past, if I were to hazard a guess at least 30 - of which many hundreds (literally) of items have been shipped out to people. AFAIK no one's ever complained about not recieving their goods (or at the very least not have a replacement shipment be sent). You can check our past competition threads for proof of this. Sure, perhaps these things could happen more quickly but remember that it's one guy sorting this out and not an organisation. Whilst shaun has shown his dedication to the site, he has his own (busy) life outside the forum so be abit more patient with him (considering especially that all you had to do was make one forum post to win). It would be stupid of him to do this competition (especially on a site as big as this) if he knew you wouldn't recieve your goods.

+ In many cases the items are shipped from the website and not from the person hosting the competition. As such it could be the case where shaun's waiting for confirmation of shipment from KG. I don't know as I haven't been involved in the running of this competition.

lurked said:
Shaun.. i haven't received the prizes yet. Is this a joke? You are already hosting another contest and this one isn't even finished yet!

It has been a good couple of weeks.

Keep in mind that not everyone lives in the same country. Delivery times will vary all the time. Whether he's sent a reply I do not know but he definately will.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kick Gaming supplied the Tempcast with prizes for our quiz, some of the prizes took two weeks to get to people. They say on their own site that it'll take 7-15 days for items to be shipped, I guess that they'll use Air for USA seeing its cheaper.

Give it time, you'll get them. They are free after all.

Jaems

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not complainin'.

My EDGE Gold Cart took 4 weeks to get here (the US) using AirMail.
Kinda expecting the same with this.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.