Misc DragonBall Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i recently just bought this game 6 days ago and have a problem with going online.sometimes when i connect using wifi i got a slow connections the game doesn't run smoothly for example if i press the the A button a couple of times it takes 5-15 seconds to see the character punch or move.sometimes i think it is because my wireless router i'm using is 50mbps.i never had this problem with my router when i play nintendo ds games.the only game i thought using the router was an issue was smash bros but i guess i was wrong.this problem also happens when i play castlevania judgment online but i don't have the really copy to that game so i figure that is why it happens.

any way i mainly want this game to work DragonBall Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 i'm thinking about just buying a new router that is 100mbps if the router is the cause of these slow downs i sometimes get.

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Don't waste money on a new Router, that's not the problem. It's the game's Wifi servers that are really Bad. You can only have Lag-free games to people who live near you and stuff.

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
X D D X said:
Don't waste money on a new Router, that's not the problem. It's the game's Wifi servers that are really Bad. You can only have Lag-free games to people who live near you and stuff.

thanks for the info.

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a way for me to make the game server work better so i don't get these slowdowns no matter who i'm trying to play against far away.i don't want to only play against people near me.

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did a little more searching in the forums and i have to say this is the one of the saddest wifi games i seen because when i connect to wifi i don't see any way of choosing to play against people in my own region.

also i can't find my answer for the last post i made which is post #4.

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I don't think so. Just hope that the person you're playing lives close to you even though it's highly unlikely. Or you could use the Gamefaqs board for this game to find someone living near you and play with Friend Codes.

I also believe that using the Wii LAN Adapter makes the connection better. Don't trust me on this though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: there a bunch of good games missing, one of them (which makes a lot of sense for this type of...