Kyrue

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Code:
I just wanted to give a very large thank you to the maker of this patch/hack. Ever since I've joined this site I've found the coolest things I never new existed. I love this one in particular though, it really is cool and I suggest it to any Pokemon fan that has a flashcart.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hehe Moo said:
psycoblaster, chill out a bit... let the newbie experiment...

oO''

Newbies/Noobs are not except from the rules, Spamming is not helpful so please post in the appropriate topic and not start a new one just to say thank you.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Psyco youre waaay too serious. He's just trying to say thanks, and making a new thread will get more attention than posting in the bloody diamond thread...
wink2.gif

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Raika said:
Psyco youre waaay too serious. He's just trying to say thanks, and making a new thread will get more attention than posting in the bloody diamond thread...
wink2.gif
You haven't been around here for much, have you?
Also creating a new topic for saying that means spamming the boards, he could have just posted it in the actual topic.
It says :NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations" not "NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations" thank you topics.
It'd be best to lock this topic now.

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Noitora said:
Raika said:
wink2.gif
Also creating a new topic for saying that means spamming the boards, he could have just posted it in the actual topic.
It says :NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations" not "NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations" thank you topics.

Umm Noitora, is this another one of your mistakes, like last time when you said "left-click" instead of "right-click"?

You've written "NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations" not "NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations"

xD

Madapaka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
Raika said:
wink2.gif
FUCK YOU NOITORA FU PSYCOBLASTER YOURE ALL GODDAMN SHITS FROM UR FREAKING GOD DAMN MADERPAKING COUNTRY!

GO HOME AND SUX YOUR MOTHERS BOBOOIES OR UR FATHERS COCKS! OR YOU CAN FAK THEM BOUGHT ON THERE ASSES!!

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
like is that another off topic post of yours? Why don't you read AFTER the second quotes?

and seriously, there's no point in posting in this thread anyways.

Close.

Madapaka said:
Noitora said:
Raika said:
wink2.gif
FUCK YOU NOITORA FU PSYCOBLASTER YOURE ALL GODDAMN SHITS FROM UR FREAKING GOD DAMN MADERPAKING COUNTRY!

GO HOME AND SUX YOUR MOTHERS BOBOOIES OR UR FATHERS COCKS! OR YOU CAN FAK THEM BOUGHT ON THERE ASSES!!
reported.

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
HEY HEY HEY!! WAS THAT NECESSARY?!

NOW THAT'S GONE TOO FAR!!

CLOSE TOPIC NOW PLEASE!!

(I think that person made that user deliberately to do this...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gfuel.com/products/goth-gf-collectors-box?utm_source=Klaviyo_campaign&utm_medium=email&ut...