Gaming Pokemon Gray(rumour) Any Ideas!

bsfmtl123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Update! (9/11/2011) Pokemon Gray

Pokemon Gray(Name unconfirmed)is the third version of Pokemon Black & White!

Pokemon Grey/Gray:
http://www.nintendostream.co.cc/2011/04/po...kemon-grey.html
In an interview with gaming site GameTrailers, Pokémon game developer and director Junichi Masuda spoke about Generation V of Pokémon. Among the many things that came up during the interview was the rumor that Black and White would not a have a third version.

This rumor came to be after the Spanish site Meristation published an interview with Pokémon designer Mana Ibe in which it was denied that there would be a third version of Pokémon Black and White. Junichi Masuda stated that he did not recall ever saying there would not be another version, and that he was very surprised to hear about the rumor.

It is unknown why Mana Ibe and Junichi Masuda did not make similar statements. The former was also present during the more recent interview with GameTrailers, but she was not asked about her previous comment.

Update 21st July 2011:
Tsunekazu Ishihara, the CEO of the Pokemon Company has said they're working on something apart from their already revealed games that will "surprise players." They hope to continue taking care of DS owners, while still showing what can be done on the 3DS. Some are speculating that this means a Pokemon game for both the DS and the 3DS that could connect in some way.

Update 8/17/2011:
http://pokejungle.net/2011/08/16/pokemon-gray-is-official/

EDIT:Pokemon Kyurem Details.
Bullbapedia News Claiming About The Third Version

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
A shot based on a youtube vid uploaded by a random guy called Bsfmtl123 which links to a blog where he makes the same claim and offers pokemon ROM downloads? I'll wait for a better source. Specifically, Bulbapedia. Must say though, Kyurem looked so stupid up til now, that pic actually and finally makes it look badass.

bsfmtl123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Searinox said:
A shot based on a youtube vid uploaded by a random guy called Bsfmtl123 which links to a blog where he makes the same claim and offers pokemon ROM downloads? I'll wait for a better source. Specifically, Bulbapedia. Must say though, Kyurem looked so stupid up til now, that pic actually and finally makes it look badass.

Should i remove the blog?
I never liked Kyurem i want a new pokemon to feature in Pokemon Gray!

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
"By t7fu8" at the bottom. I suppose that means he shopped it not that he was the uploader.
Whoever did that kyurem, it's scary as shit. Would give me nightmares if I was a kid playing pokemon.

EDIT: Also wasn't this already in the user submitted news a few days ago?..

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Bulbapedia only ever went as far as to say a third version is NOT out of question. Even in the event that that means we're certainly going to get a third version, NO OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT OR BOXART OR RELEASE DATE ETC OF A THIRD VERSION HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED. When you say "SOURCE confirming Pokemon Gray" you DO NOT link to an article you yourself wrote!

Charon

Trophies
Website
saiph-charon.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Slovenia
Lame wannabe different Kyurem art.
The original is better than this one lol.

Why the hell would anyone even remotely think or believe there wouldn't be a third version?
The sole existance of 2 Ice moves in the games that no one learns (both 140 power, special/physical, causing burn/paralysis) and the obvious third dragon. Its even Ice to compliment the oh so original Ice Fire Electric trio of types.

No one asked them if there will be a third version. And they didn't say no. That's just IGN spreading ridiculous rumors.

They were asked whether the third version would be on 3DS, which it will obviously not. It doesn't make sense, so of course they said no.

Gametrailers interviewed masuda and he was surprised to hear of the laughable rumor.

Why would you want confirmation of the obvious? Wat is this I don't even....

back to that fake crap art
Heres the original Kyurem:
646Kyurem.png

Just this on the cover looks better than what you posted.
And the fake one doesn't even have anything on it's tail? Which is just THE main part of the designs of these dragons?
The black and white having generators? Kyurem having like just the plug missing a generator instead? Which surprisingly fits with him being Ice compared to the warm Electric and Fire? Hello?
LOL

If you fake stuff at leats try doing it properly.

Prof. 9

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
You're using your own video and blog as your source. And have you even listened to the interview at all? Your video even cuts out the part where they talk about a third version!

The two Bulbapedia articles also in no way confirm a third version.

bsfmtl123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
FireGrey said:
Oh yes lets trust a guy with fake boxart and HIS OWN YOUTUBE CHANNEL AS A SOURCE!

First of all i never claimed that its the original BOXART and secondly that video features an interview which shows the possibility of a third version.Read carefully before you comment.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Well if all you are doing is pointing that Kyurem is most likely going to be in the 3rd game then
You're so smart, no-one ever figured that out at all! /sarcasm
Please, don't waste our time >.>
You took 5 minutes of my life and i want it back! Oh i'd just waste it anyway... (Quote from Simpsons
tongue.gif
)

bsfmtl123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
FireGrey said:
Well if all you are doing is pointing that Kyurem is most likely going to be in the 3rd game then
You're so smart, no-one ever figured that out at all! /sarcasm
Please, don't waste our time >.>
You took 5 minutes of my life and i want it back! Oh i'd just waste it anyway... (Quote from Simpsons
tongue.gif
)

Please read the topic heading it says "Any Ideas!"..........I am just asking u guys about the game.

Charon

Trophies
Website
saiph-charon.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Slovenia
I'm all for a tthread about discussion of the third version, improvements, what happens to Kyurem and so on. But this one fails at it, because:
-it makes unneeded claims about something obvious, with crap or unrelated sources.
-making up stuff about its release, why?
-original post mostly consisting of a synopsis of mistranslated information.
-a huge fake picture of a cover with lame fanart on it.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Well it's not a very good idea to have the title say "Pokemon Grey Confirmed" because it hasn't.
It is also not a very good idea to have the sources listed linked to your youtube and site.
If you format it better, then maybe people will start having a serious discussion...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I'm going to melt
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Going to smoke a bowl, eat pizza, drink a beer, and watch I Saw the TV Glow.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Why do people on YouTube keep making themselves glow
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh joy, heat wave all week where i live
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    plus there's thunder and lightning outside, and it'll rain soon, there's somehow no tornado watch tho
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and to make it worse, the heat didn't sway my brother away from wanting to spend some time swimming on his birthday tomorrow
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    idr where in the US the heat wave is
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    idk if I'm in it or not
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    midwest, near me and bigonya
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    ah fuck NJ is in the heat wave
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    we're cooked, possibly literally
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    if you have a habitable basement, the heat shouldn't be down there and that's where you should hang out
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    No, but, the air conditioner in my living room gets fuckin icy
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    In a good way, not as in a "my coils are freezing" kind of way
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not everyone lives in theirs mom's basement gosh
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nah, my mom's basement is just for the weekends to check in on the family
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i usually live in your mom's basement
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    saves a lot of time fr
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    It's 11:30 PM here, I just took the trash out and my god is it awful outside
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    This heatwave can eat my ass
    +1
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    omg same, it's VERY hot here, too
    MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight: omg same, it's VERY hot here, too