DSi Accessories and Flashcart in Manila report

Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
Ok. So we went to manila to accompany my dad to return to Saudi when I followed about 5 hours later to go to manila. I went to Greenhills to search and went to Theater Mall to search for M3i and boy I was fucked up. Acekard 2i is rare in that mall and it was expensive. GameStop is selling them for Php1,700 and Celtex is having those fucking R4i. Most stores there sells R4i so I proceed to V-Mall to continue my search. Remember that Celtex is the cheapest store you can buy a Nintendo DSi MINUS the flashcart because it's R4i.

I searched in V-Mall and found GAME EXTREME ENTERPRISE on V-362 3rd floor and bought an Acekard 2i for only Php 1,000. The cheapest flashcart I ever seen. Next, they have EZ FLASH Vi for Php1,100. Compare them to other stores whish is Php1,300 to Php 1,900. There's one store that will sell M3i Zero and it's the store that sells Acekard 2i for Php1,300.

Infront of GAME EXTREME is ROCKFIRE and I bought myself a DRAGON 18-in-1 DSi set for Php600. The cheapest set I ever seen. look for the product at www.sbdragon.com. I like the camera lens protector and the crystal case and the pouch. I'll test the screen protectors when my current one is all fucked up with Ouendan games.

Look for the stores I mention when going to Manila and buying a DSi flashcart. Acekard 2i Hardware is number 81 and Im going to update mine in a bit.

Rocksoftonline.com holds the most flashcarts of DSi and I hope they stock M3i Zero

Asking the stores for an M3i Zero will result in either "The R4i is the newest" or "WTF is a M3i Zero?!!!" lol

--

WTF? How long does the Acekard 2i language lasts? I thought it was minutes but mine was 0.5 seconds. WTF? And I was going to plug the charger.

LOL!! "This update may destroy your AK2i. Use at your own risk" What the hell was that?

Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
Ive seen a lot of fellow Filipino here who are asking for flashcarts or where to buy DS related and Im here to answer their cries. Foreign people will rely on online store while the Philippines will rely on legit stores as many will be mostly fakes.

janouis

Trophies
XP
Country
I want 2 replace my blackhorn leather case for my ds lite with the ds lite tekcase... is it available in greenhills?

chad13dale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
greenhills is a maze i tell you! oyu would probably find it there tho. If theatermall fails you, head for viramall 3rd floor. I know a couple shops there that sell pretty decent wares. maybe a bit expensive, bought my 1st r4 there for 1.2k , buuuuut waay safer than some stores in theatermall. Also there's the good old and trusted shopsville. 3rd floor. near the hotdog stand. yeah. Circle dome like thingie filled with otaku merchandises and lotsa pirated stuff. cheapest place to shop for ds stuff.
biggrin.gif

Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
havent been to shopsville. i'll try to go there when my next trip to buy a M3i Zero instead of rocksoftonline.

I only know v-mall for DS related. screen protector for DSi is good in celtex as it's smooth. look for the japanese with a 3d sticker on the top right.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
I got my DS Lite there.... with a TTDS. It was a pretty good deal. I wanted an Acekard 2 though
frown.gif
. Too bad I didn't know about flashing before. It also has a Blackhorn Crystal Case. With an awesome stylus. It got lost. I wonder if there are cheap Acekards in Greenhills?
unsure.gif

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
omfg... only 1000... Soo lucky. When I get a DSi, I am gonna ask my cousin or someone frmo the Philippines to get me one.

Such a good price too... I wanna visit Philippines so bad x)

Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
It's rare to find stores that sells at retail prices. most stores here are corrupt like our current president (running for congresswoman after being president next year to avoid getting arrested. lol)

most stores wil sell Php500 plus the retail price making Acekard 2i a Php 1,500 one or Php 1,700. Hope you got a friend who knows how to shop here or you'll burn your money fast. Be grateful some people are helpful when posting tips on where to buy legit and cheap things here in the Philippines. Overall, the Filipinos are nice but be careful on the ones who will disgrace you and will bring you down. most people do that here, they are like trapped crabs in a bucket, when one is rising, the other is pulling you down.

Php 1,000 is the cheapest Acekard 2i here and can only be found in the store I mentioned. I think they bought it at Php 800 at suppliers that's why it has a small tax. VAT is not included and no VAT is included. REJOICE!! Php 1,300 is not bad if you are in hurry but if you dig up the stores, you will find a cheaper one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 📚 🗒️ ✏️ 🤓 +1