Not open for further replies.

devanteaddai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blood of Bahamut seriously this is ridiculous here we have a game that’s good and has not been announced or come to the US or EU but everyone wants to translate Pokémon HH/SS which will be released in English next year but is still getting translated. I would translate the game myself if only I knew how to or could read jap but I cant. It's kind of upsetting to know. So to all you translators out there especially the ones translating Pokémon HH/SS please translate this game!!!!!!!!!!!!

ax3llvsu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only reason so many n00bs are translating Pokemon HG/SS is because there are tools made by someone else for it.

Most if not all have no idea what it takes to actually translate a game like this.

Romruto

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
it is a good game, however you guys are the n00bs asking these silly request. Also please if you want to request for a translation, do it in the "request forums" b/c this is the wrong section to ask.

Admin, lock up this thread.

Translator will only translate games that they like and NOT what people beg/ignorantly ask for. Patients in everything. These guys are doing these "chosen" games for FREE you know.

devanteaddai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Romruto said:
it is a good game, however you guys are the n00bs asking these silly request. Also please if you want to request for a translation, do it in the "request forums" b/c this is the wrong section to ask.

Admin, lock up this thread.

Translator will only translate games that they like and NOT what people beg/ignorantly ask for. Patients in everything. These guys are doing these "chosen" games for FREE you know.

Yh I understand that they dnt have to if the dnt want to but still way to many pepople translating a game that will come out in english. Id be happy to know atleast if someone was thinking of tranlating this game.

neoxephon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blood of Bahamut, from when I looked at it, seemed like a reasonably easy game to do. Mind you, translating any game is not easy, but obviously some are harder than others.

And before anyone asks, no I am too busy with my two other projects.
wink.gif

But, give it enough time without a localization announcement and I am sure someone will pick up this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Might have some lidelle fanart as later profile pictures