Is anyone gona translate.....

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by devanteaddai, Sep 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. devanteaddai
    OP

devanteaddai Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    United States
    LONDON
    Blood of Bahamut seriously this is ridiculous here we have a game that’s good and has not been announced or come to the US or EU but everyone wants to translate Pokémon HH/SS which will be released in English next year but is still getting translated. I would translate the game myself if only I knew how to or could read jap but I cant. It's kind of upsetting to know. So to all you translators out there especially the ones translating Pokémon HH/SS please translate this game!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. ca_michelbach

ca_michelbach GBAtemp Fan

Nov 22, 2008
    The Vualt
    I second this thread!
    All those in agreement say "yay"!

3. ax3llvsu

ax3llvsu Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 4, 2008
    United States
    The only reason so many n00bs are translating Pokemon HG/SS is because there are tools made by someone else for it.

Most if not all have no idea what it takes to actually translate a game like this.

4. Romruto

Romruto GBAtemp Fan

Jul 31, 2007
    United States
    it is a good game, however you guys are the n00bs asking these silly request. Also please if you want to request for a translation, do it in the "request forums" b/c this is the wrong section to ask.

Admin, lock up this thread.

Translator will only translate games that they like and NOT what people beg/ignorantly ask for. Patients in everything. These guys are doing these "chosen" games for FREE you know.

5. devanteaddai
    OP

devanteaddai Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    United States
    LONDON
    Yh I understand that they dnt have to if the dnt want to but still way to many pepople translating a game that will come out in english. Id be happy to know atleast if someone was thinking of tranlating this game.

6. neoxephon

neoxephon GBAtemp Fan

Jul 13, 2009
    United States
    USA
    Blood of Bahamut, from when I looked at it, seemed like a reasonably easy game to do. Mind you, translating any game is not easy, but obviously some are harder than others.

And before anyone asks, no I am too busy with my two other projects. [​IMG]

But, give it enough time without a localization announcement and I am sure someone will pick up this game.

7. fallinroxas

fallinroxas GBAtemp Regular

Sep 3, 2009
    United States
    I agree with Romruto. Besides. This game has a trademark in both US and EU.

8. Gaisuto

Gaisuto Lose 2 Levels.

Former Staff
    Oct 27, 2002
    United States
    Palm Coast
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.