ROM Hack [Release] Animal Crossing New Leaf Multi Cheat NTR Plugin

• Thread starter RyDog
  • Start date
  • Views 1,129,616
  • Replies 4,613
  • Likes 77
D

Deleted User

Local Multiplayer support is broken with the USA plugin. I've only tested local so far

D

Deleted User

Really? Strange... I'll test when I get home but I don't think it should break local
Idk, I tried visiting another town and inviting people to my town. The second 3DS doesn't have CFW on it but the one I'm using does. My internet is pretty good too. So, I'm not sure what's at fault here.

Ignoreme18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Idk, I tried visiting another town and inviting people to my town. The second 3DS doesn't have CFW on it but the one I'm using does. My internet is pretty good too. So, I'm not sure what's at fault here.
That happened to me, if you have a N3DS, try turning on overclocking after you put your cheats on that fixed the online disconnects for me.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

That happened to me, if you have a N3DS, try turning on overclocking after you put your cheats on that fixed the online disconnects for me.
I'll test it out! It's odd because the original text2item plugin never needed that. I guess this does edit some values that the original didn't though :P

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I added a site for categorized item id's! http://sirbeethoven.github.io/LeafHacks/
This was mostly for personal use since I found it hard to navigate with items on mobile! It still works great on the computer too! It's just a quickly created website!
I like the organization in that :), mind if I add it to the op?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What codes have you found recently? :)
The only things I've done is work with easy to find offsets like the town and inventory. I have player appapearnce modification code too but it's kinda useless with all the save editors. What about a tan modifier? I can add that, but other codes are hard to find because you need a gateway to search for things in real time and im not dumping $70 on something that might brick my 3ds.

Reactions: Deleted User

MuscleMuscleHust

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's what I'm researching now, I'm using City Folk as a reference to search for weather, and this is my failed attempt at finding it so far :mellow:
*SEIZURE WARNING*

NTR CFW 3.2 works only for the New 3DS right? Would I have to use the old version? I'm using an old 3ds xl.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @K3Nv2 I'm still not really convinced that sylverrez is a girl lol