• Likes 77

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm I was messing around today with codes and I bricked my save... Not sure if it's related to NTR or the plugin but I'm not responsible if you happen to brick your game.

Le6996

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Thank you for the nice plugin but after trying the EUR codes for some time now I cant get the seeder code to work. Sometime the game just freezes after activating it and if it doesnt the code just does not seem to work. Also the coordinate modifier code often freezes the game while using but i guess its just a beta code so this might get fixed. T2I, Teleport and Moonjump work fine though :)

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
text2item in island not work?
If you're talking about the online island, it will not work. As long as you're either offline or in your own town's island it should work.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thank you for the nice plugin but after trying the EUR codes for some time now I cant get the seeder code to work. Sometime the game just freezes after activating it and if it doesnt the code just does not seem to work. Also the coordinate modifier code often freezes the game while using but i guess its just a beta code so this might get fixed. T2I, Teleport and Moonjump work fine though :)
The seeder was fixed, I just gotta port it and release it. And to prevent your game from freezing too often I would recommend enabling the codes on the title screen as NTR likes to cause graphics issues.

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seeder and destroyer should be fixed now :)
Before destroyer would continue to destroy every id you typed in and seeder only worked with the first ID that you typed in, now it works like it's supposed to :)

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
works seeder online? and works seeder online in the island?
Seeder doesn't work on the island and it's NEVER going to work online if you're in someone else's town. As long as you're the one opening your gates you can use the seeder as you want

DinkyBoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am using shadowtrances ntr 3.3 with 3.2 when i select seeder the top screen duplicates on the bottom screen

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@cearp I was trying to make a remove all weeds code but so far it crashes your console :(. I'm thinking it's because it modifies the item tag so I'm getting help so that it doesn't modify item tag. In version 1.1 I will release item duplication ;)

Reactions: cearp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.