Better Stereoscopic 3D Patches/Cheat Codes Releases, development and discussion

fuyurain

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Thank you for sharing, it's amazing!
I also want to create 3d codes for other games, but I encountered some difficulties.
Taking the "Batman" game you've already done as an example, the code shown on the first floor is as follows:
[3D Depth Default]
D3000000 00000000
006CF470 41200000
D2000000 00000000

I used the "CTRPF plugin" to search for HEX "41200000" and got hundreds of addresses.
What should I do next? I mean, how can I make the game software or the console hardware changed so that I can let "006CF470" stand out of those addresses?
Or, excuzing me noob....Could you make a video tutorial?

Last edited by fuyurain,

Silithas

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I can move my eyes out as i'm lazy eyed thanks to a eye damage, and to be honest, before ones looks way better. New ones looks almost inverted.

ChibiMofo

Elon Musk is my dog
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow! Why am I only just learning about this hack? Thank you to the OP and those who have worked on this!

The only reason I ever bought a handheld was because of the improved 3D on the New 3DS XL. I've never played a game on it that isn't 3D, never will, and I've never turned off the 3D. I TRULY feel sorry for anyone who made the colossal mistake of buying a 2DS instead of a New 3DS XL. A Vita is like any other handheld gaming device. So is a GameBoy. The DS at least offered a stylus and and a second screen. But the most unique gaming experience there is is the improved 3DS on the New 3DS XL. It is unlikely to matched for at least another 20 years. Get one while they are still somewhat affordable if you don't already have one!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto