• Likes 77

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NTR CFW 3.2 works only for the New 3DS right? Would I have to use the old version? I'm using an old 3ds xl.
NTR 3.3 works for o3ds, 3.2 has a issue where it copies the top screen to the bottom screen, so use this one https://github.com/Shadowtrance/BootNTR/releases

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Honestly I think city folk and new leaf have a set pattern for the weather, which is why it's not letting me change it. Plus there's so much stuff that initilizes weather (ie: weather channel, types of fish/bugs thats spawn, etc. )

MuscleMuscleHust

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NTR 3.3 works for o3ds, 3.2 has a issue where it copies the top screen to the bottom screen, so use this one https://github.com/Shadowtrance/BootNTR/releases

Honestly I think city folk and new leaf have a set pattern for the weather, which is why it's not letting me change it. Plus there's so much stuff that initilizes weather (ie: weather channel, types of fish/bugs thats spawn, etc. )

This may sound like a dumb question, but where do I put the cheats after installing it?

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SDCard:/plugin/(title ID of your game)

It should look like this
upload_2016-6-6_21-6-9.png

D

Deleted User

Is there a way you can make thing more stable with singleplayer and multiplayer? It soft locks once in a while if I only SELECT the code I want to use. it also soft locks once in a while if I'm running and then press the L button (snapshot issue?)

Hoppy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way you can make thing more stable with singleplayer and multiplayer? It soft locks once in a while if I only SELECT the code I want to use. it also soft locks once in a while if I'm running and then press the L button (snapshot issue?)
I think they said the best way to prevent this is to activate the cheats on the title screen instead of while you're playing.

Reactions: Deleted User

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's an issue with NTR drawing over ACNL, it's best to not fiddle with the cheats and to enable them when you're on the title screen.

Reactions: Deleted User

MuscleMuscleHust

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all you need is CFW, so if you're not running CFW and your 3DS is running 11.0 you're out of luck to install this unless you want to get your paws dirty and hardmod your 3ds :(

Good thing I'm on 10.7 CFW. It just won't let me run NTR for some reason. I get this error saying "unknown firmware."

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you put ntr.bin in the root of your SD and install the Boot_NTR.cia?

Does anyone else get weird static sounds in the museum?

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My setup is Old 3ds xl SYS 9.2 Menuhax then boots to CtrlBootManger, then I choose [Luma3DS] Emunand 10.7.0-32U
Maybe update emunand to 11.0? You can downgrade it back if it still doesn't work and you want to stay on 10.7
Just backup your emunand

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got it to run on 10.7 :)
Will try the cheats more later. It has a couple freezes here and there but its good.
What makes you freeze? The only time I froze if I enabled the cheats on the map, which causes the map to unload and if you walk over it, it causes you to freeze, which is NTR's problem. Not mine.

MuscleMuscleHust

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What makes you freeze? The only time I froze if I enabled the cheats on the map, which causes the map to unload and if you walk over it, it causes you to freeze, which is NTR's problem. Not mine.

I teleported from one place to another (outside) but I had a shovel and accidentally dug when i teleported successfully, and the game crashed. "An error has occured. please turn of the 3DS blabla)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM