• Thread starter RyDog
  • Start date
  • Views 1,125,912
  • Replies 4,613
  • Likes 77
D

Deleted User

Is it compatible with Welcome Amiibo?

Firstly, I'm going to have to apologise beforehand for linking another Application on this Thread.

That said, at this point in time, if you are looking to get the maximum enjoyment from your Animal Crossing New Leaf Welcome Amiibo, then the best way to do so is to download and run Universal Updater from Homebrew.

With the new UI, you can navigate the Applications it Updates easily, so what you're looking for:
  • Vapecord ACNL Plugin; this is for in-game Cheating
  • LeafEdit, this for better Town Edits, and is used in tandem with the Checkpoint Application.
I can confirm they both work for the current version of Welcome Amiibo as I've been using them for a few months now.

Reactions: AWESOMEGAMER

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Since the Discord server was closed/reported, I no longer have access to the Boot.firm needed. Does anyone have a mirror/can share the file?
Firstly, I'm going to have to apologise beforehand for linking another Application on this Thread.

That said, at this point in time, if you are looking to get the maximum enjoyment from your Animal Crossing New Leaf Welcome Amiibo, then the best way to do so is to download and run Universal Updater from Homebrew.

With the new UI, you can navigate the Applications it Updates easily, so what you're looking for:
  • Vapecord ACNL Plugin; this is for in-game Cheating
  • LeafEdit, this for better Town Edits, and is used in tandem with the Checkpoint Application.
I can confirm they both work for the current version of Welcome Amiibo as I've been using them for a few months now.

After trying this, they don't have what i'm looking for "
  • Inventory Box Extender
Is there a way VapeCord can incorporate some cheats from https://acnl-modding.netlify.app/cheatlist?

veenx0704

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
779295765.JPG

any cheats to activate Filly in the RV? I just wanna see what it's like;/

Reactions: ELY_M

elk1007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought I could get the .3gx files here but it looks like i cant. This is clearly the nrt. and I have some old .3gx file when i start my ACNL game it tells me to update the file is old.
The Discord link is old i put that link into discord and that is what it said.
wait we can use .3gx with txt files ╮( ̄~ ̄)╭

Hm idk what you need exactly. I use NTR boot 3.2.
My ACNL cheat plugin is here:
SD:\plugin\0004000000198D00\ACNL-NTR-Cheats.plg

AWESOMEGAMER

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-yay i am last again
can I use this program to hex the color ( change the color of ig certain items) I can just do it the normal way- nope this is just for the editor
anyone know the id tags of fireworks, sparklers
-can I use this mod to unbury fossils, or no ( I can use the other editor or do it the normal way)
-can I change what is on sale at the retale i :-(
-how do I use seeds to pick up, I just started using seeds in ACWW, so I am confused right now (like 6mo ago)
-annnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddd no I am just joking this is really the best mod ok second the Pokemon one you guys are like wowzers.

-the item id is a 404 how can i get this ;....-( 。゚( ゚^∀^゚)゚。 * I cry twice*
no I shall dance ♪(/_ _ )/♪ i found reds site
(~˘▽˘)~ ~(˘▽˘~)
TY for making such a cool mod

Last edited by AWESOMEGAMER,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto