• Replies 4,613
  • Likes 77

Adam Gaming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am desperate for help. I have the New Welcome Amiibo installed on my 3ds, and it works just fine on that one even though it doesn't support the cheats. Since it didn't support the cheats, I decided to buy a new game, and this one is a cartridge. It doesn't work at all, even though I now have v1.5

It doesn't show the green screen at the beginning or do anything when I press the select button, but it works just fine on my New Welcome Amiibo. Does this mean I have to download it instead of buying a cartridge? I'm so confused right now.
Are you sure you did put the good title ID ?

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Wait a second, you can jump in Animal Crossing; New Leaf? I'm very confused by the Moon Jump cheat
It makes your character float as you hold the button down. There is no actual jump mechanic in the game. All the cheat really does is make you float up and down the z-axis.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm debating should I print it out
It'd be a better idea to just save the codes to a file on your PC and reference it. That way you can specifically find what you want with CTRL+F. Saves time and paper. If you primarily use an Android device, I recommend using the FX file manager as it comes with a rather nifty text viewer/editor.

New Updates released ! get them on The discord Server !
It'd also be nice if someone could upload them here as not all of us want to, or can, use Discord.

Last edited by Joom,
Reactions: AWESOMEGAMER

AWESOMEGAMER

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CTRL+P got a hold of me already
Yeah I totally wish they'd upload that update here. Assuming everybody can go to Discord, iG, or FB, some people either don't have an account, or platform/device can't go to these places
But this plugin is still the bees knees for sure

ShadowsGirl9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone else having problems with Ghost Mode? it worked before but now whenever I activate it I can't move or angle the camera up. I'm completely frozen until I disable it again. :/

DolphinCube

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Completely Stupid Question. is amiibo support for the minigames (Desert island escape and puzzle league) going to come out? Or is it already out? Idk I have an older version of this and I really want that to happen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: People's funny bones are the same taste indeed