Zubo, stuck in Robot Graveyard

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Irenicrhonda, Dec 23, 2008.

Dec 23, 2008
  1. Irenicrhonda
    OP

Newcomer Irenicrhonda Newbie

United Kingdom
    Please can someone help. I've really like this game so far but am now going round in circles.

I have found one battery for the door and put it in position but there looks as if there is space for another, which I can't find. I keep teleporting from side to the other and can't find another Zomboid to fight or another battery or indeed a key. So...

Heeellp! Please?

IrenicRhonda

2. Irenicrhonda
    OP

United Kingdom
    OK no worries.

After 3 days of going round in circles, I've just figured it.

3. Evilmaster1985

Member Evilmaster1985 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    And so you tought lets not post how I solved it?

Asking a question posting again as reply you solved it isnt gonna help anyone who has the same problem and is gonna look up this topic is it?

Greetz, Vistabuser.

4. Irenicrhonda
    OP

United Kingdom
    Sorry, didn't think.

From where you land on the moon go a few steps then turn right. This is the gate you need to open. There is already a battery there, but it is not in the right place. My mistake was thinking it was an 'example' already in positiom. Move it onto one of the circles. Return to the rocket and this time go straight ahead but only just into the new area, so you don't get tangled in the telporting arches. Fight the bad guy, win and you get the second battery. Return to the gate, place it into position and the gate opens.

I have progressed further, but have not completed the moon tube, but I think the teleporting areas are a red herring and you don't need to go there.