Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
I'm stuck early on in Zubo DS.

I have successfully found the Zubo in the bell tower in the swamp, but cannot find the generators needed to revive Boltz in the Horror House basement, nor can I find a key to the graveyard behind the Horror House.

Truly grateful for any help.

Thanks.

Zenith94

1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Ive had the same problem but your farther then me.

Where do you get the last picture frame? And the other 2 things for bolts? I only have 1...

ahmad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
del76 said:
keeping going down the key is in another area all together walk on the lillies in the swamp
Can't work it out. I have walked all the lillies in the swamp and opened all the chests I can find there. Nothing
frown.gif

ahmad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
ZenithMaur said:
Ive had the same problem but your farther then me.

Where do you get the last picture frame? And the other 2 things for bolts? I only have 1...
I only have 1 generator too.

I can't remember where the pictures were but they are all in that house. You don't have to go far and they are to be found in chests in the house. You have to enter the bedroom upstairs for one of them - did you blow into the mic to blow the cobwebs away to let you into the bedroom upstairs?

tinyboots

Trophies
XP
Country
you need to start from pop stage and go through east woods on the right hand side of your map.keep going over the bridge until you get to the drawbridge then when you have got the draw bridge down carry on going you need to reach the castle courtyard and then get cinders shes has the key to the graveyard when you have finished in this area you can go to the grave yard and there you will find the zombos who have the generators to revive boltz.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?