Zombie thread, RAAAGH

BamItzMuffinz

taengirene
Trophies
XP
Country
How much could I sell my Gateway for locally if anyone knows? I can set it up with games and firmware on it ready for the buyer, maybe even do Emunand and all for them. Just considering it, because maybe Sky3DS is a decent option right now...

Reactions: Random Joe

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol I don't think a name told will automatically ban her XD

it was something with 'link' i the name, it also had like 'triforce' or something else like that too, i think there were 4 or 5 numbers after that. im bad at remembering EVERYTHING, and im tires

Let's check... She is VinsCool... .... ...... Are you still there?
nope

How much could I sell my Gateway for locally if anyone knows? I can set it up with games and firmware on it ready for the buyer, maybe even do Emunand and all for them. Just considering it, because maybe Sky3DS is a decent option right now...

emunand gets set up on the console not the card. throw in the SD card, not the roms. with original packaging, sell it for maybe $45 used (plus like $5 extra per 8 gigs on the card). thats all id pay for.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
it was something with 'link' i the name, it also had like 'triforce' or something else like that too, i think there were 4 or 5 numbers after that. im bad at remembering EVERYTHING, and im tires

Linktriforce007 matches, but, 0 posts XD

BamItzMuffinz

taengirene
Trophies
XP
Country
emunand gets set up on the console not the card. throw in the SD card, not the roms. with original packaging, sell it for maybe $45 used (plus like $5 extra per 8 gigs on the card). thats all id pay for.

Damn, I paid $90 for it just a few months back and it's literally untouched. I was meaning I could set up Emunand on the console and throw in games and stuff, apparently people are willing to pay for it.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Locally for you is Korea I suppose.... no idea...
But in Germany it all depends on the buyer, you will probably sell it the same price as new if you don't do anything, and adding personal services as Emunand set up and some games will probably get you either in jail or some additional 40€ max I think.
I could bet you may sell it upto 3 times the price in the USA anyway, ebay has made me realize USA is scalpers' heaven.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, there was more than link and triforce, i dont even lnow if it was triforce... it was definitley link, and here were numbers, thats all i can tell you for sure

I seriously don't care who it is. Pass on what I said about warning levels. It's common to lower said levels at six months.

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, I paid $90 for it just a few months back and it's literally untouched. I was meaning I could set up Emunand on the console and throw in games and stuff, apparently people are willing to pay for it.

oh, console too? dont set up emunand. if it is the console, wipe it sell it with the card, since its untouvhed sell it for like new or similar options for $60 plus $1 per 1 gig on the sd card. maybe print out a small sheet of instructions for beginners, and maybe a dropbox link with tons of 3ds roms they can choose from.

I seriously don't care who it is. Pass on what I said about warning levels. It's common to lower said levels at six months.

oh, and one warning on mine has no expiry date

BamItzMuffinz

taengirene
Trophies
XP
Country
Locally for you is Korea I suppose.... no idea...
But in Germany it all depends on the buyer, you will probably sell it the same price as new if you don't do anything, and adding personal services as Emunand set up and some games will probably get you either in jail or some 40€ max I think.
I could bet you may sell it upto 3 times the price in the USA anyway, ebay has made me realize USA is scalpers' heaven.
I'd probably just try and get the price I paid for it... if Gateway ever releases that update, I'll get another one. For now though, I might just keep it for another month and see what happens.

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd probably just try and get the price I paid for it... if Gateway ever releases that update, I'll get another one. For now though, I might just keep it for another month and see what happens.

the reason i said 60 not 90 is because i offered it to people asking for a price, and NO ONE went over $65 - $70, probably because of this big issue, where gateway takes 4 moths to release an update. and your also charging extra for the sd card and console (your throwing in the console, right?)

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
the reason i said 60 not 90 is because i offered it to people asking for a price, and NO ONE went over $65 - $70, probably because of this big issue, where gateway takes 4 moths to release an update. and your also charging extra for the sd card and console (your throwing in the console, right?)

I think he meant meeting the buyer and setting up personally the buyer's console, as in configuring Emunand and so on.

Kohmei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We don't even know that they're Chinese. Based on when they update their website, I would guess that they're somewhere in Europe, as there's a huge blackspot for updates when people in Europe would be sleeping.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/2VSGYf0.mp4