Zombie thread, RAAAGH

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Happy after selling my crappy vaio laptop, and the new 3ds with sky3ds included to buy a pc... Gosh, i didnt know that 3ds and n3ds screens are so shitty, the battery sucks, only kiddy games and xenoblade for new3ds looks awfull.

So what kind of specs are you talking here, I mean the 3ds, sky and the laptop couldnt be worth more than 500 euros.

PerroDS

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Master business there, I see you don't research enough before buying your shit. I suppose you lost a lot in that new 3DS when you account for shipping, taxes, whatsoever.
Anyway I agree regarding the 3DS shitty resolution and lack of good games (not even kiddy games, I also like good kiddy games, where are them other than a handful of titles from Nintendo?).
The ports/remakes are good anyway, it remembers me the Please Stop the Ports but without the good homebrew.
Battery life is OK, don't comply about non-problems, and even through the resolution is meh, the shitty part is the lack of good games compared to eg. Nintendo DS.
I admit it was a stupid purchase, lucky me i only lost 50 dolars in the process along with any interest to buy another N console for now.

SaggyBeans

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Happy after selling my crappy vaio laptop, and the new 3ds with sky3ds included to buy a pc... Gosh, i didnt know that 3ds and n3ds screens are so shitty, the battery sucks, only kiddy games and xenoblade for new3ds looks awfull.

Screen is only 240p.. which is nothing compared to a 1080p monitor. I wouldnt say the battery suck.. has about 3 to 5 hours on the N3DS XL which is a great session. I disagree with only kids games, personally I play for the Zelda series mainly which can confuse even some adults lol

Reactions: MrJason005

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You may be interested in this.

Yeah, nice second hand stuff can be found online but realistically you couldnt do jack shit with that money if you were to buy brand new components. I mean my GPU was more than $300 when I bought it. But you could find some neat stuff for that money especially if you get a nice deal on the stuff hes selling.

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, nice second hand stuff can be found online but realistically you couldnt do jack shit with that money if you were to buy brand new components. I mean my GPU was more than $300 when I bought it. But you could find some neat stuff for that money especially if you get a nice deal on the stuff hes selling.
Just watch part 3 where they run benchmarks. And it's not like the person who got his 3DS is using it "new" lol

Reactions: MrJason005

ucta

custom title=0
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of

Complete BS. PC + Nintendo (3ds or/+ WiiU) = best combo for gaming. as pc>>>xbox or ps4(same games as pc but in 720p 30hz). and nintendo is smth very different and unique.

Reactions: Maximilious

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Just watch part 3 where they run benchmarks. And it's not like the person who got his 3DS is using it "new" lol
I know he isnt I havent said anything about it. But the fact is that these parts were found in the US where the prices are really low compared to Europe. I dont know how the prices go down in Chile but Im guessing he could build himself a nice medicore PC fore that money.

Reactions: VeryCrushed

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I bet the 3DS Emulator which can allready play a few games (with tweaks) is done before GW get released, so we can play on our PC and don't need to care about any stupid update :P

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bet the 3DS Emulator which can allready play a few games (with tweaks) is done before GW get released, so we can play on our PC and don't need to care about any stupid update :P
Except running a game on the original hardware (especially in terms of the DS) is usually better. DS/3DS games work best when you have touch input .

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inb4 all out phones,tablets, laptops and pc's will have super stable 3D before we get the gateway update :P
Not of the screen resolution on them keep going up, glasses free itself takes a lot of processing power. Mix that with the face tracking and a larger screen resolution and you have 3D at 5fps lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "There is literally no way to know if they will ever release a new Zelda game, it's wild speculation until they officially confirm it."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black ops was the lesser shitter line in cock a poopoo tbf just a way to let people know it hasn't died or going a different route I guess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    She saw the sign and it opened up her mind lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/iqu132vTl5Y?si=MZw4KpDtlawLZNEF