Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
So they actually made it this way so you have to buy both a Gateway and a Sky3DS (for Ninjhax) from them.
Wise men... Probably they also are the scalpers.

38ceaa2e17aadb8bb325ad0e4928bd6e.jpeg

Reactions: Margen67

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Well, you made feel bad about it...
Whitelisting gbatemp, I expect you put my 2¢ to good use (literally)
Yea, I've had it whitelisted since the last thread, minus my 7 day ban :P those were dark days man.
Using ADblock+ for everything non stop B-)
Internet is so clean since I installed this.
Yea, but some sites deserve the extra bit imo. I spend a lot more time here, so I decided to whitelist them.

Some sites are hell though, so even though I respect them, I gotta keep away from those nasty ads :P
....I remembered that I switched on adblock, and switched it off, next thing i know i see lingerie ads on gbatemp. Da f*ck man.
I hear they're connected to your search history ;) to help provide you with ads they you may...appreciate.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Yea, I've had it whitelisted since the last thread, minus my 7 day ban :P those were dark days man.

Yea, but some sites deserve the extra bit imo. I spend a lot more time here, so I decided to whitelist them.

Some sites are hell though, so even though I respect them, I gotta keep away from those nasty ads :P

I hear they're connected to your search history ;) to help provide you with ads they you may...appreciate.

I spend a lot of time on youtube, but their ads are so invading and annoying that I never disabled adblock for them no no no :P

Reactions: Margen67 and 2Hack

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
Maybe this conversation about ad-blocking is a human's self defense mechanism. It symbolises how you want to deny the fact the Gateway isn't out yet, this also explains why we are talking about this on this thread, it's indirectly related. It expresses a human's innermost feeling for Gateway and how they will soon QQ on 3DS, resulting in them getting QQ3DS.

Reactions: 2Hack and VinsCool

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe this conversation about ad-blocking is a human's self defense mechanism. It symbolises how you want to deny the fact the Gateway isn't out yet, this also explains why we are talking about this on this thread, it's indirectly related. It expresses a human's innermost feeling for Gateway and how they will soon QQ on 3DS, resulting in them getting QQ3DS.
We need shining one to bring some more depth to this depth. We need to go one more level. Maybe if we go deep enough, we can find the update.

While having it white listed on ad block of course.

I'm losing track of what is on topic, and what isn't. Just gonna sleep lol cya guys

Reactions: storm75x

Hkari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Implying we're all pirates

Implying people don't whitelist sites they enjoy, and that have non-intrusive ads
Most people don't white list. And some times the ads get blocked anyway because there are multiple add-ons working at the same time or the adverts use scripts.

Breith

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I downloaded Adblock something like 10 years ago and never removed it since. This is the first thing I install on a new browser and I'm not going to change that. Internet without an ad blocker is just not possible.

Sorry Costello, I'm using it even with gbatemp!

omgcat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
<3 adblock edge. adblock+ got bought by a company and now prevents some ad's from being blocked. ad block edge is a fork of the original that doesn't pre-whitelist anything.

Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/4l3lyXcUDkI?feature=shared&t=43