Zombie thread, RAAAGH

Datalogger

Living the Dream
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I give up, can't stand looking at this New 3DS in its box.
Just bought a Sky3DS

Good Luck with the Gatewaiting...

I just hope Gateway is watching these threads and seeing how much their delays are helping out Sky.
($$.$$ in Sky's pocket, could've been theirs...)

D

Deleted-355425

Pssst * they are the same Company and are trying to yield maximum sales on the sky3ds before its banned from working.

JK.

Reactions: Datalogger

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
We had a vote and all decided it is your turn. :)

Good idea, I will forward your message onto the GW team, but we all decided to elect 'satel' for next hype train, so he will be in charge in coding a countdown for the 1 million views.

thanks but since you guys put me in charge of the gw hype train i'm going to officially declare it a hype free week :) now just remember not because you & sony can't see no hype going on here think you can start one & just remember this is my turn. :)

also you're not allowed to drive the gw hype train behind my back aka on your maxconsole forum or irc. :P

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Pssst * they are the same Company and are trying to yield maximum sales on the sky3ds before its banned from working.
JK.

Whaaaaaat???:O

*puts thin foil hat on*
But in all seriousness my guess is that the GW team got approached by Sky to see if they wanted to buy the product or develop with them or whatnot but they refused due to their 10 game "limit" which is like flipping the bird right into our faces so I guess they declined because they had the brains to do so.

You can clearly see them mocking the Sky team at the October 30th post about the limit. Just a thought :P

kingchris

Trophies
XP
Country
http://r4ids.cn/news.htm

If the R4i Gold 3DS is a clone of gateway, it just got v9.5 Support.

I can't work out if they mean it supports the N3DS or just the newest firmware:

R4i Gold 3DS supports the newest 3DS V9.5.0-22 directly ! (2015-02-03)
33.gif

3DS firmware updated to V9.5.0-22 ,our regular R4i Gold 3DS supports directly the newest 3DS V9.5.0-22 without any patch updating

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
http://r4ids.cn/news.htm

If the R4i Gold 3DS is a clone of gateway, it just got v9.5 Support.

I can't work out if they mean it supports the N3DS or just the newest firmware:
Lol, they mean support for the normal NDS flashcard.....but don't worry, many people have fell for that and rushed to buy the card only to end up with a useless 3ds card and a working NDS card

Reactions: MrJason005

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I doubt there happen anything in near future. This time is over to hope. Now we just can wait...but time for hope is over.

PerroDS

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Happy after selling my crappy vaio laptop, and the new 3ds with sky3ds included to buy a pc... Gosh, i didnt know that 3ds and n3ds screens are so shitty, the battery sucks, only kiddy games and xenoblade for new3ds looks awfull.

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
only kiddy games
“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -C.S Lewis

PerroDS

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -C.S Lewis
You going down mario's lovers.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Happy after selling my crappy vaio laptop, and the new 3ds with sky3ds included to buy a pc... Gosh, i didnt know that 3ds and n3ds screens are so shitty, the battery sucks, only kiddy games and xenoblade for new3ds looks awfull.

Master business there, I see you don't research enough before buying your shit. I suppose you lost a lot in that new 3DS when you account for shipping, taxes, whatsoever.
Anyway I agree regarding the 3DS shitty resolution and lack of good games (not even kiddy games, I also like good kiddy games, where are them other than a handful of titles from Nintendo?).
The ports/remakes are good anyway, it remembers me the Please Stop the Ports but without the good homebrew.
Battery life is OK, don't comply about non-problems, and even though the resolution is meh, the shitty part is the lack of good games compared to eg. Nintendo DS.

Reactions: MrJason005

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @rqkaiju2, happy early birthday