Zombie thread, RAAAGH

kirbymaster101

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Nice! I recommend downgrading your OG 3DS and backing up your nand while you wait. You might be able to make an emunand partition without the card too.

basicaly for now i play all my legit cartridge based games on my n3ds(to avoid tthe 6.0.0 encryption right?) and any game I download on my gateway.

itsamario2015

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what if some new encryption shows up?

Yet another reason I don't understand Gateway's rabid fanatics. Look, I now own both. I haven't used either. I have no horse or fucks in this race.

That said, they always clamor that Sky3DS can be patched at any time, it's so detectable! What in the world makes them think Gateway is any more future proof? If 9.6 fixes the antipiracy implementation of 9.5 and adds new game encryption, guess what you are in the same boat as Sky3DS users for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: MrJason005

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yet another reason I don't understand Gateway's rabid fanatics. Look, I now own both. I haven't used either. I have no horse or fucks in this race.

That said, they always clamor that Sky3DS can be patched at any time, it's so detectable! What in the world makes them think Gateway is any more future proof? If 9.6 fixes the antipiracy implementation of 9.5 and adds new game encryption, guess what you are in the same boat as Sky3DS users for the foreseeable future.
There's one thing you missed.... Encryption keys yet leaked and cracked into. Gateway can be updated to support it and Sky can't.

Its the difference of having to buy new hardware (flashcart) to continue playing games.

Reactions: MrJason005

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

And its already been said, pick one or the other. Why keep bringing this up?

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
as quoting from a unknown alcohol commericial

"Good Things Take Time"

they have the video to prove it, it's not like that they don't have any proof and are bullshitting us about N3DS. Maybe they are going to add a shitload of new CFW EMUNAND features! Maybe they are trying to fiddle with 9.5 for a bit before they actually release. Either way..i'm sure it's a good reason. Until that time i'm playing my DSTWO and Legit 3DS games on my n3DS and my Gateway on my XL until that time comes. Lets hope soon will be in the next few weeks. But slandering Gateway and telling them to fuck off is not the right idea.

Maybe GBA VC is in the works? I'm sure Gateway is working on a "killer app" for the next update to dwarf the Sky3DS (as they are competitors)

sure Sky3DS works N3DS but look what happened when Sprint was the first phone provider to provide 4G? [WiMax] (wah wah wahhhhh)

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wh
I can lay in bed on my side holding my n3ds above my head and it still adjusts and displays in gorgeous 3d, fix your eyes pls

Fix eyes? wow... good that such .... are in this Community ;)

I bough my GW Card on a British retailer, got a pretty fast delivery, even if the Gold is very crappy. It seems they loosing in quality a bit.

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as quoting from a unknown alcohol commericial

"Good Things Take Time"

they have the video to prove it, it's not like that they don't have any proof and are bullshitting us about N3DS. Maybe they are going to add a shitload of new CFW EMUNAND features! Maybe they are trying to fiddle with 9.5 for a bit before they actually release. Either way..i'm sure it's a good reason. Until that time i'm playing my DSTWO and Legit 3DS games on my n3DS and my Gateway on my XL until that time comes. Lets hope soon will be in the next few weeks. But slandering Gateway and telling them to fuck off is not the right idea.

Maybe GBA VC is in the works? I'm sure Gateway is working on a "killer app" for the next update to dwarf the Sky3DS (as they are competitors)
People don't listen, all I can say is mind your own and find something to do with yourself. I personally have not had a problem with that, enjoying the new 2.51 FFXIV patch :P

XenoWarrior

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Off-topic. I'd just like to bring this to our attention for a few seconds:
1dc41825e9.png

OwO

Suthek

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
neebs are probably checking out the page hoping in a alternate reality that the new update will arrive on here before Gateway's website
I have a rotating VPN that changes my IP every few seconds.
I also have F5 set on a timer to refresh this page overy few seconds. I think I've done it about 600,000 times now.

Just kidding. But wouldn't that be funny.

I think people are checking here for Garyopa leaks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    sorabora tempBOT: sorabora has joined the room.