Zombie thread, RAAAGH

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Think about swap my new 3DS to a old 3DS in order to play games now. Only good is the new Stick. The Stable 3D is bullshit and 99% not working if you are in Bed. You bascially have to sit in front of again.

Reactions: MrJason005

itsamario2015

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I not sure but I think I've read that they fucked it up on a HW level.

According to smea, they can fix it: https://twitter.com/smealum/status/563041822898139138

smea said:
  1. 9be229ebea0ab556c84dc096a21d5a1c_bigger.jpeg
    Connor@Connador Feb 4
    @smealum Can't they just do it correctly in the next update?
  2. wiygtof3_bigger.png
    smea@smealum Feb 4
    @Connador yes, they can, and should. but rolling out updates is probably pretty involved, testing etc, will likely be a while.

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Think about swap my new 3DS to a old 3DS in order to play games now. Only good is the new Stick. The Stable 3D is bullshit and 99% not working if you are in Bed. You bascially have to sit in front of again.
you can even buy the circle pad pro, essentially making a New 3DS' purchase a waste of money
maybe youtube/easy SD transfer (the SD transfer is prob useless if you are hacking such as emuNAND injecting and such)
also, old 3DS is hacked, so why bother with the ninty-shameless-money-grab?

another reason to ditch the new 3ds if you are into hacking/piracy

itsamario2015

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
another reason to ditch the new 3ds if you are into hacking/piracy

This is something I don't understand about gbatemp members, those people that clamor about how great Gateway is for homebrew or just about homebrew in general, are they oblivious to the 2 year old nvidia shield? Infinitely more powerful than the 3DS and can emulate virtually anything you'd like, including a DS. It just seems like a much better option...

The only reason I have a 3ds is games.

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
This is something I don't understand about gbatemp members, those people that clamor about how great Gateway is for homebrew or just about homebrew in general, are they oblivious to the 2 year old nvidia shield? Infinitely more powerful than the 3DS and can emulate virtually anything you'd like, including a DS. It just seems like a much better option...

The only reason I have a 3ds is games.
that's another can of worms that i'm not into much, but perhaps one of the reasons they want to work on the 3DS is glasses free 3D?

Reactions: 2Hack

SLiV3R

3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country

I don't agree. Thinks the n3ds has 10 times better 3d than the old.

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, it has, if you sit in front of it. But If I am in bed, the 3DS just flickering and lot of ghosting. So yeah.... many people have this problem. 3D Stabliation only work if you are right in front of it, which is impressive indeed.

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I think this quote explains what the problem is:
"I like to play DS streched out whilst someone fills my mouth with chocolate, Not hunched over at my desk like I'm making a fucking ship in a bottle" -Zero Punctuation
Just to get the 3D working. Not like I care about the 3D at all, it's just a gimmick, why bother.

CrazySpaniard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, it has, if you sit in front of it. But If I am in bed, the 3DS just flickering and lot of ghosting. So yeah.... many people have this problem. 3D Stabliation only work if you are right in front of it, which is impressive indeed.

I can lay in bed on my side holding my n3ds above my head and it still adjusts and displays in gorgeous 3d, fix your eyes pls

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: istg if lose another game of minesweeper