Zombie thread, RAAAGH

zergslayer69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There is a conspiracy theory that Sky3ds Team IS in fact the GW Team.
They wait til' people are irritated with their paperweight GW card and convince them indirectly to buy Sky3ds. After everyone has done so, GW releases an update, making them come back.

Double the cards, double the profit!
Huh this is a good one. Well, buy up those sky cards people!

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a conspiracy theory that Sky3ds Team IS in fact the GW Team.
They wait til' people are irritated with their paperweight GW card and convince them indirectly to buy Sky3ds. After everyone has done so, GW releases an update, making them come back.

Double the cards, double the profit!

But hey! That's just a theory: A Ga- Oh wait...

Reactions: VeryCrushed

slash3584

Trophies
XP
Country
Well finally this week should put an end to the Chinese New Year and with it the latest excuse for not releasing anything.

Any guess for the next one?

Idaho

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I still don't understand what's the deal with n3DS support, they showed one running their custom code so what do they need more to get full support on it?

DarkKaine

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I still don't understand what's the deal with n3DS support, they showed one running their custom code so what do they need more to get full support on it?
Here's a hint. They released the video just after ninjhax was released. The video even shows cubic ninja in the multi ROM menu. It is my belief that they had NO entry point whatsoever for the N3DS and just used ninjhax and ported their already in the works regular 3DS code quickly. This is why its taking so long probably, they may not even have an entry point at this point in time. I dont believe any of that Mii maker bs btw. But they want you to wait and not support Sky3DS. In the end that's all there is to it.

Reactions: Swizard

Idaho

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Here's a hint. They released the video just after ninjhax was released. The video even shows cubic ninja in the multi ROM menu. It is my belief that they had NO entry point whatsoever for the N3DS and just used ninjhax and ported their already in the works regular 3DS code quickly. This is why its taking so long probably, they may not even have an entry point at this point in time. But they want you to wait and not support Sky3DS. In the end that's all there is to it.

Well the Gateway team has always put our patience to limits but never scammed us and anyway it's useless to believe so with such few hints about the situation...

Reactions: Goku17

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I see, well I guess it's a matter of time then, let's just be patient...

Exactly!

Here's a hint. They released the video just after ninjhax was released. The video even shows cubic ninja in the multi ROM menu. It is my belief that they had NO entry point whatsoever for the N3DS and just used ninjhax and ported their already in the works regular 3DS code quickly. This is why its taking so long probably, they may not even have an entry point at this point in time. I dont believe any of that Mii maker bs btw. But they want you to wait and not support Sky3DS. In the end that's all there is to it.

Why would I support those that scammer of a company called Sky3DS who smudged its dick on all of our faces with their magical "10 game limit." :huh:
Id rather wait 2,3,4,5 months for GW or the DSTWO+ then pay a single cent to those douchebags. Its on you what you want to believe but he who laughs last, laughs best.

ucta

custom title=0
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Exactly!

Why would I support those that scammer of a company called Sky3DS who smudged its dick on all of our faces with their magical "10 game limit." :huh:
Id rather wait 2,3,4,5 months for GW or the DSTWO+ then pay a single cent to those douchebags. Its on you what you want to believe but he who laughs last, laughs best.

Congrats you are now true GW sectarian. Praise the lord and god GW. How can you tell sky is douchbags when they have a working product lol? and praising gw for silence...wow

Idaho

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Congrats you are now true GW sectarian. Praise the lord and god GW. How can you tell sky is douchbags when they have a working product lol? and praising gw for silence...wow
it's not a matter of praising them, it's only a matter of being rational and what you really want, GW is indeed a better solution than sky3DS because it allows homebrews, region free and emunand whereas sky3DS is a good solution if you only matter about pirating games and that you're not willing to wait.
You want a sky3DS? fine by me, buy one...
But if other people want a GW let them wait for it, it's that simple.

Reactions: Goku17

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Well I have a O3DS and GW is currently the best product for me. Seeing you are new here Ill explain some things, firstly when the Sky card came out it had a red button and a 10 game limit. The limit was made artificially for us scums to buy more of their cards which BTW no one and I mean no one in the history of flashcards did such a thing. Lets move one, it had the 10 game limit and with the price it costed it was worth the games since you got more than you payed, but the limit was still there so the good people of the hacking community decided to make a tool which removes the "limit". Guess what happened then? After two weeks Sky announced a new version of the card with a blue button which removes the "limit" and by doing so they fucked over all the customers who bought the red button version and all the resellers as well for a lot of money.

If you like to get spat on your face by a company whos only goal is to hit and run as soon as it gets blocked then be my guest, its your choice. GW could have done all these things and they could have introduced a new rev with every update Nintendo released but, not to mention they could have introduced the Downgrade purple card but they didnt. Guess why is that, thats right because theyre not f-ing assholes. Calling Sky douchebags is the least insulting thing I could think of.

Reactions: Miles54321

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum