Zombie thread, RAAAGH

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Considering ninjhax isn't support on 8.1 N3DS consoles either, it's looking bad :(

i will wait & see what the gateway team has to say because they did say 8.1 is supported. also if you noticed garyopa's comment is not really accurate,the aus n3ds did ship with 9.0 & web browser while he said it was 8.1 with no browser & the jap n3ds did ship with browser but he also said with no browser. so i would rather wait for gateway team to respond to my email & i think other people with jap 8.1 consoles should email them too this way we will get their attention to address this "rumor".

Reactions: sparrowreal

Belmondo

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
i will wait & see what the gateway team has to say because they did say 8.1 is supported. also if you noticed garyopa's comment is not really accurate,the aus n3ds did ship with 9.0 & web browser while he said it was 8.1 with no browser & the jap n3ds did ship with browser but he also said with no browser. so i would rather wait for gateway team to respond to my email & i think other people with jap 8.1 consoles should email them too this way we will get their attention to address this "rumor".

when i asked over a month ago as my smash bros n3ds was on it's way if they were going to do 8.1 support for n3ds's they said no only 9.0, 9.1 and 9.2

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
when i asked over a month ago as my smash bros n3ds was on it's way if they were going to do 8.1 support for n3ds's they said no only 9.0, 9.1 and 9.2

looks like they've edited their website & removed the words where they said if you're on 8.1 firmware do not worry will bring support by game update or something like that !!!!

i hope they weren't telling us lies because a lot of people going to be angry over this,they've put their trust in the gateway team & imported 8.1 jap consoles !!

Muskusrat

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thank god my PAL N3DS has 9.0 on it then. Only alternative for the JAP users is Sky3DS then, if it is true that 8.1 is not supported.

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
looks like they've edited their website & removed the words where they said if you're on 8.1 firmware do not worry will bring support by game update or something like that !!!!

i hope they weren't telling us lies because a lot of people going to be angry over this,they've put their trust in the gateway team & imported 8.1 jap consoles !!

I never trusted them since my brick a year ago but later gave them benefit of the doubt and let bygones be bygones, since they shipped 2 cards to me as an apology. However, if this is true and 8.1 is not supported on my jp n3ds, then i think i will be done for good with them. Probably sell on my jp n3ds and go legit games on a eu one when released.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

AND......if N releases the NA N3DS in 4 weeks with =< 9.2 :hateit:

Slightly off topic, I know American attitudes and all those parents that forked out for a 3DS for Christmas are going to be real pissed that their present is obsolete already. I have not seen any mainstream press about an upcoming release.

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ha i lucked out with my n3ds ll arriving with 9.1 but yeah if the na n3ds xl comes with 9.2 or less and is competitively priced i might do the old return switcheroo. really i just wanna play some damn games on my $200 paperweight XD

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
Ha i lucked out with my n3ds ll arriving with 9.1 but yeah if the na n3ds xl comes with 9.2 or less and is competitively priced i might do the old return switcheroo. really i just wanna play some damn games on my $200 paperweight XD

Then buy your damn games and stop complaing about not being able to pirate ur games

pspklp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i saw on maxconsole "For users that did not update yet in this range, do not worry. We will add support for a firmware range lower than 9.0 which can be installed using a gamecard update."

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
So they are not going to support 8.1 :blink: holy shit
Thanks god I have an AU N3DS

Shit is gonna go mental if this is true, as there are loads who imported 8.1 n3ds fw versions. It is false advertising, if they claimed 8.1 was supported and now its apprently not. Silently editing their post on their site about this is really bad and if no game card update is released with 9.xx fw, including myself and others are screwed.

Reactions: memomo

omegart

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
looks like garyopa is full of honey. :P

i just received this email by the GW team:
i was shitting myself! hope they will, I sold my 3ds xl and bought 2 gateway (one got stolen from postal service :glare:), if i'm stuck with an useless jap console i think i'll go crazy

Reactions: r5xscn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Microsoft is worth 3.2 Trillion according to Google lol