CatScam

ScamaRama!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Looks impressive so far, but I don’t think those are actual screenshots.
The resolution on the Zoid seems wrong compared to the background.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
While there exists a voice saying "it's a shop" in the back of my head if those are real (non movie) in game shots then I am impressed.
Also giant robots are great (except for Gasaraki, I hated that series), people need more giant robot games.

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
Pah, nothing new. This one Dino game out there had already rather good 3D characters on 2D background. If you have only 2-fighter games then you can easily crank up poly-count. It's anyways only textured ( no lighting or alike ) hence it's only about fill-rate. That said I hope the gameplay is ok. Graphics alone are worthless unless the gameplay is ok.

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Looks like crap to me. Sure, nice models. But nothing more than that. They also look pretty boring, the backgrounds are boring, too. The sky looks like shit in the first shot. Payback for GBA was more impressive.

AppleJuice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Zoids? Is that somekind of LEGO toy or children's cartoon show? I was pretty disappointed by the screenshots...if it is a cartoon or a toy maybe fans of it will appreciate the game......
frown.gif

If you're looking for hot robot-on-robot action play some Chou Souju Mecha MG or a bit of Custom Robo Arena. They are really worth playing.
yaynds.gif

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
Zoids? Is that somekind of LEGO toy or children's cartoon show? I was pretty disappointed by the screenshots...if it is a cartoon or a toy maybe fans of it will appreciate the game......
frown.gif
Zoids have been made in the first place as toys and the tv show somehow tried to feature this "toy-like" look. Mostly all Zoids games I know of also have this toy-look hence it seems to be what they are after.

Besides that though they shall be mechanical animals and somehow this is not far away from a toy.

EM0rox

Trophies
Website
www.emogame.com
XP
Country
United States
I played Zoids Legacy when it came out for GBA (since it's the only english release) and really liked it. I've played it like 3-4 times since then too. It's a rpg with a rather lacking story, but the whole "zoids system" is really addictive and very fun, every time I play I can't get enough. If you're a fan of rpgs and play GBA games, I suggest you at least give Zoids Legacy a chance, the upgrading/leveling up/weapons systems are first class and will have you playing for hours trying to better your zoids. You can make new ones, change pilots, upgrade all kinds of stuff, etc etc etc...

This one doesn't look like it will be the same though so I guess I'll just have to wait and see...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him being described +1