ZL and ZR not working in game?

sharpey26

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys, I just tried to play RE revelations on my New 3DS and my ZL and ZR buttons are not working? I also tried this in Minecraft and it didn't work too. They both work completely fine on the home menu to scroll, but are completely unresponsive in game. The c-stick works fine so it's nothing to do with the circle pad pro setting. Thank you!! For information, I am using a CFW Luma New 3DS (Europe)

Reactions: packattack77

packattack77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the same problems as well. I wouldn't know about Revelations, as I use Setup "C", But Smash 3DS and Minecraft are giving me those problems. I've tried 3DSident at first, (they didn't respond at all when I first had the problem), now it's just the games that don't want to have the buttons respond. I have a New 2DS LL (JPN) and had its region changed to (USA), but I wouldn't know/ Think that this would be the problem. If anyone finds a solution, It would be much appreciated.
Post automatically merged:

Hey guys, I just tried to play RE revelations on my New 3DS and my ZL and ZR buttons are not working? I also tried this in Minecraft and it didn't work too. They both work completely fine on the home menu to scroll, but are completely unresponsive in game. The c-stick works fine so it's nothing to do with the circle pad pro setting. Thank you!! For information, I am using a CFW Luma New 3DS (Europe)
Regardless of the reply I sent moments ago, I found a solution that has worked for me. In the home menu, you can access the Rosalina menu by pressing "L + Down D-Pad + Select". Once you've done this, you can check to see if Plugin Loader is Enabled (Should be the fourth option going from top to bottom). If it is, Disable it. Load the game again and see if the problem is fixed. Usually, this option will need to be on for things like Rverse, Juxtaposition, Wumiibo, Pretendo, Etc. Just remember to switch back and forth when playing games and using services or plugins such as the ones listed above!

Last edited by packattack77,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up