OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys.

I got a G6DS Real and i Got Zelda.

The problem is that it has some bug with the save file. Every time i start the game it gievs an error telling it can't read the card and i should remove it. Then after a few tryes i could play it for an hour then took a break. When i started it again it gaved same error.

What am im doing wrong?

Arvias

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok it works now.

ppl who got G6DS Real ! For the Save File fix do the following. Get the IND usa release of the game , use latest arm7_fixer_v1 and use Sim City J to patch the Zelda file. then it works perfectly
biggrin.gif

Arvias

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well tbh i didn't heard that anyone else had this problem like me. But i fixed it now and works like a charm
biggrin.gif

Arvias

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's wierd. A pal of mine has exactly the same G6DS Real and he didn't needed the arm7 fix to play the game... im clueless
tongue.gif

Then again i got a complain from people.

When you use the arm7 fix stuff , you need to put zelda in the GAME folder. Then start Arm7 Fixer , so it would creata a DONOR directory and put the Sim City J there. After application started you can delete sim city , just follow the instructions. Then let is patch it and you will have the working Zelda.nds file in the main directory of the Arm7 Fix!!! I mean it will be in the same directory with the Arm7 Fixer exe. That its the file you need not the one that is still in the GAME folder.

Cheerz
biggrin.gif

Russetts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Where do I get these files?
Mine saved at the start of Isle of Elexer, no matter how far I go it wont save anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gHl4P7AXt0