EnigmaXtreme

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Wondering where the in-development Zelda for Wii was at this morning's Nintendo E3 keynote? At an invite-only developers event with Shigeru Miyamoto, the revered designer confirmed that the title wouldn't see release until at least 2010. "We hope to bring it to you next year but it may take a little longer," he said through a translator. "To be honest, at E3 we wanted to announce a new Zelda game for Wii." Unfortunately, that desire didn't earn the title a spot in Nintendo's keynote and it was instead relegated to the developers event. He also said that the title could "possibly" be a Motion Plus exclusive – though if he's not sure, we don't know who would be.

The "announcement" included artwork – we weren't allowed to take pictures of (sorry!) – which was Twilight Princess-esque, featuring Link and a female Zora character. Here's the bad news: the more astute amongst you may remember that Miyamoto took the opportunity at last year's E3 developer's event to reveal a new Pikmin title for Wii in development (not the Wiimake) and, almost a year and two major keynotes later, we've yet to hear about it again.

Source

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Now we wait until the release in Christmas 2011
tongue.gif

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Raiyu245 said:
EnigmaXtreme said:
This just happened, meaning its on its way.
It was confirmed a few months ago when Nintendo said "We're working on a new Mario and Zelda so don't worry." Or something like that.
It was confirmed along tome ago but Miyamoto just brought it up at his round table. He said its possible it could be wii motion plus exclusive and to think of zelda when playing archery and sword play during wii sports.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
Raiyu245 said:
EnigmaXtreme said:
It was confirmed a few months ago when Nintendo said "We're working on a new Mario and Zelda so don't worry." Or something like that.
It was confirmed along tome ago but Miyamoto just brought it up at his round table. He said its possible it could be wii motion plus exclusive and to think of zelda when playing archery and sword play during wii sports.
Yeah I know all of that. I was paying attention to it. But he's saying it like it was just announced.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Raiyu245 said:
dinofan01 said:
Raiyu245 said:
EnigmaXtreme said:
Yeah I know all of that. I was paying attention to it. But he's saying it like it was just announced.
i see. his bad then. lol

Technik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
EnigmaXtreme said:
What needs to be done this year is release Windwaker with New Play Control, to tie people over until Zelda Wii
THAT WOULD BE FREAKING AWESOME!!! LOZ WW with LOZ TP controls would be sweet!
gbasp.gif
yaypsp.gif
yaynds.gif
grog.gif
yay.gif
gba.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1