zelda tears of the kingdom all item perfect start/clear save

Alex13luck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone that have apply the save and have progressed at least 2 of the regional phenomena and some shrines share their save file?
Much appreciated!

ZER-O

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I want to make another food, but I can't cook because the food inventory is full and the food doesn't disappear even if I eat it.. Is there any solution?
use eiffel cheat code to make all materials 98 or edit the cheat to give you any number you want, just dont go over 900

veachhe8

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
ryujinx emulator
C:\Users\account name\AppData\Roaming\Ryujinx\bis\user\save\0000000000000004\0 or 1\slot_xx

yuzu emulator
\user\nand\user\save\0000000000000000\xxxx\0100F2C0115B6000\slot_xx

ns
use dbi mtp connect to /saves/The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdoms/slot_xx , replace the same file
can you pass it to me please

Daleric

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is there anyway to use the starter save, but not have all of the shrines and dungeons completed?

Thanks.

steefe666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
start save 1 in time shrine gate
start save 2 with all 119 dungeon temple & 120 tree root open
clear save is all map open

money max
40 heart
stamina max
battery max
master sword
ganondorf bow
twilight bow
hylian shield
all 93 armor and all star level 4 max
all 248 material * 999
all 60 cook
all 27 zonau device * 999
all 11 horse saddle
all 37 substitute cloth
all collection item * 999
all 119 dungeon temple & 120 tree root open, just find it on the map, no need to enter and clear puzzle(start save 2 and clear save)
View attachment 369457View attachment 369458

Thank you very much. There is a few missing stuff

Last edited by steefe666,

Imagina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That "everything" complete save is missing quite a lot of sets, even the one for completing all the shrines, wich is weird.

Reactions: steefe666

Manaconda1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
start save 1 in time shrine gate
start save 2 with all 119 dungeon temple & 120 tree root open
clear save is all map open

money max
40 heart
stamina max
battery max
master sword
ganondorf bow
twilight bow
hylian shield
all 93 armor and all star level 4 max
all 248 material * 999
all 60 cook
all 27 zonau device * 999
all 11 horse saddle
all 37 substitute cloth
all collection item * 999
all 119 dungeon temple & 120 tree root open, just find it on the map, no need to enter and clear puzzle(start save 2 and clear save)

https://url75.ctfile.com/d/19493675-55840950-d850bc?p=9876
passwd: 9876

View attachment 369457View attachment 369458View attachment 369459View attachment 369460View attachment 369461View attachment 369462View attachment 369463View attachment 369464View attachment 369465View attachment 369466View attachment 369467View attachment 369468View attachment 369469View attachment 369724
could you please teach us how to transfer a save file from ryujinx to yuzu? Every time I do it, the game freezes when saving or changing gear and the textures of items are missing

Mirlmunir

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for the save !
Can you make a new start save file with Only max Material, Zonau, all gear without 4 star, Hylian Shield without the reste (Weapon, collection etc.. ?)
I want to complete everything myself and enjoy experience to do it without farming or wear some shitty cloth haha
Probably most people will use it too

Reactions: xTheSolutionNOT

steefe666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
could you please teach us how to transfer a save file from ryujinx to yuzu? Every time I do it, the game freezes when saving or changing gear and the textures of items are missing

The best way to do it is starting a new game save and change the progress data. To make it the 00 file and an auto save

WintDesigner

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hey I am pretty new to this stuff I installed the Zelda and put the fils in edizion but I can't find the save can anyone help me so I can use the save files would me much appreciated
Post automatically merged:

hey I am pretty new to this stuff I installed the game. put the save files in edizon but I can't find the files can someone guid me where to put the files and so on would be much appreciated

tankball

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive renamed both files and yet they do not show up at all. so all i can say is that is doesnt work. what needs to be down is someone needs to upload the full save file structure that includes everything "album, slot_00, slot_01, storage, and the option.sav" to get this save to work right. thats how i moved the save from my 2nd desktop running Ryujinx to my main desktop running yuzu.

Last edited by tankball,

WintDesigner

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ive renamed both files and yet they do not show up at all. so all i can say is that is doesnt work. what needs to be down is someone needs to upload the full save file structure that includes everything "album, slot_00, slot_01, storage, and the option.sav" to get this save to work right. thats how i moved the save from my 2nd desktop running Ryujinx to my main desktop running yuzu.
I hope someone can do this I don't know how to put the saves in

Imagina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can you share the hashes for items ? it's obviously done with a save editor of some sort because downloading this, it displays 120 shrines completed, but there is still key shrines for 1 to 2 quests that are uncompleted and don't add to the 120 to make 122 shrines (as the max is 120) so you obviously savegame edited this with the item / completion / quest hash data. It would be better to share this to work towards a competent savegame editor that doesn't just make weird uncompletion quests that are completed but, are not in reality and all the bugs and savegame corruption or breaking your save through having all stats maxed before doing these specific tasks, not receiving the rewards at the end, thanks. (as this save lacks a good amoung of armor sets from challenges, quests, shrine completions and more...)
the "all clear" save breaks stuff, as in, not a clean way to get things in the game leading to a limbo uncompletion state with some achievements.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I have discovered a hilarious corner of youtube. meme ASMR
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    Veho @ Veho: What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous...