zelda tears of the kingdom all item perfect start/clear save

EM3R5ON

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have a start save w/out all the items and stuff? Like only 3 shrines done from the tutorial/start of the game? I just want to skip everything I already did on my switch.

Gavin80001x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, sorta hijacking this thread but I got an interesting situation, trying to mod a save for my friend for Totk, he wants stuff like max rupees, stam, all weapons/armor sets, materials seeds etc right from the start of the game. Basically I'd get his save from Cloud then modify it to get all those in, upload it back to his Cloud then he can download it (he has an unpatched/unmodded Switch and I've seen others do this).

My question is what would be the best way about going this, Edizon/Breeze seems safe on Sysnand but I'm not sure if they have those options (keep in mind most I've done is Smash Mods and PKHex, haven't used Edizon/Breeze before). If not those two, should I edit the save on Yuzu/Ryujinx if they have those options then get it back onto my Switch and into his on Cloud? Thanks. :)

kiltaiga

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i'm looking for a save file with all 4 temple done, or at least wind,fire and lightning, i'm stuck in water temple with a bug :-/
Post automatically merged:

i'm looking for a save file with 4 temple done, or at least wind,lighting and fire, i'm stuck in water one because a bug, solved all puzlle but the guy say i neeed to fill 5 jar before call the boss...

korokk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With this save file, you can't use a parasail or saddle of a horse. (even if you got it through a normal path) I couldn't proceed with the quest, so I had to start from scratch. Fuck trash save file

Reactions: kuroudeia

r1127

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
truth. they could have uploaded it literally anywhere better than a Chinese site that requires your download to be tracked and linked with some type of identifying profile
Ctfile does not require login, nor will it track you. They rely on making some people open VIP services to make money. Every website in China may have the possibility of recording your IP address when you download, but these data are mostly used to detect whether you have broken through the GFW, rather than giving a foreigner to promote their free network disk. If you are not at ease, open the onion browser to download, no one will stop you.
If the blogger wants to get your information, or wants to trouble you, he can use Baidu network disk or Ali network disk, etc. Ctfile is the easiest one to use in China network disk when downloading small files. Don’t use your dirty mentality to guess a sharer, especially when you really know nothing. This will only make your childish advertisement under every conversation look ridiculous. And that poor avatar,trash anime.

Rockfello

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

ssgfanboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a guide on how to inject them on jksv? i replaced the progress.sav on one of the slots i got from exporting my save data with jksv, but after re injecting the save, the slot that i replaced is gone

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright