Gaming Zelda ripoff?

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is it an upcoming game or was it already released? And does it visually look like Zelda or is the gameplay "zeldaish"?

I love Zelda like games with lots of backtracking and such but I don`t recall any game (other then the one I suggested) and maybe Scurge-Hive (which is rather more like Metroid) that was anything near like Zelda...

PS: Please guys, stay on Topic. This thread is not about Avatar... At least not mainly
tongue.gif

gamefreak94

GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The graphics looks a lot like Zelda but not the box art. I remember it being release between late 2009 or early 2010. I didn't want it b/c it was a ripoff of the Zelda series then i realize that if its like Zelda, why not give it a try. Same concept, find keys and and fight giant bosses in dungeons. Maybe it was all in my dreams
blink.gif

iamthemilkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gamefreak94 said:
The graphics looks a lot like Zelda but not the box art. I remember it being release between late 2009 or early 2010. I didn't want it b/c it was a ripoff of the Zelda series then i realize that if its like Zelda, why not give it a try. Same concept, find keys and and fight giant bosses in dungeons. Maybe it was all in my dreams
blink.gif

3ddotgameheroes_promoscreen.jpg

Are you positive you're not talking about this PS3 game? If not, it must've been all in your dreams.
wtf.gif

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
gamefreak94 said:
blink.gif

The only matching game that I can think of is Away: Shuffle Dungeon, which iamthemilkman mentioned. But since you said it isn't... :/

Do you remember what language is the game in?

gamefreak94

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The region was either EU or US. I remember it b/c on the rom site i go to me and other people where bagging on it. Bad choice if you asked me.
Okay the Graphics kind of look like Toon Link graphics. Not the Original LoZ game.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt this is the one, but it wasn't Cross Treasures was it?

971484_138134_front.jpg

974787_20090923_screen003.jpg

It's an action RPG from Square Enix that was inspired by suggestions from fans. Not entirely Zelda-ish though. The biggest "ripoff" of the Zelda gameplay and style was that Tsumuji DS. but you said that wasn't it...

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
gamefreak94 said:
iamthemilkman thanks for your post b/c i just found a new game to play
biggrin.gif

But it wasn't the one i was looking for. I wan't talking about LoZ ST. He is in a blue tunic but sleeveless
wink.gif
regnad said:
Nobody's going to suggest Dungeon Raiders?

It's the super Zelda ripoff.OMG, that could be it
tongue.gif

Dungeon Raiders:
959333_20090410_screen005.jpg

QUOTE(connor_walsh @ May 16 2010, 10:32 AM)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAuPoL5SaP4

dingeon raiders?

edit how do you add youtube links
Here, I did it for you and I`m pretty sure it could be it
wink.gif

gamefreak94

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys but maybe it was all in my dreams?!
Might have been tsumuji but i swear he was in blue. the screen shot with shiny glowing crystal was familiar but the other screen shots weren't.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol