Gaming Zelda - Phantom Hourglass FAQ

Kirby102

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm, just a couple of Qs on afterthoughts:

- Has anyone gotten 20 of something for the orbs? I'm intrigued at what these Lv2 abilities attain, could it be integrated abilities (like don't have to alternate between each, have them all on at once) or double of what they do.

- What do you do in the cemetery in NE chart? Something to do with 6 numbers... and 6 tombstones, but I dunno.

- Anyone gotten all 16 hearts? I only managed to get 14/16

OffTopic: That avatar is prolly RO with job class Taekwon

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
there is nothing to explore, the middle island is done, which had squares inside squares (like Atlantis), and the bottom one is the one i mentioned that just has one dungeon which is blocked by stones.

anyone?

Zaraf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks Ninjakick...I don't know why I didn't think of tapping the boss
tongue.gif
Just kept trying to ram into it.

My avatar IS from Ragnarok Online, but its a Monk, not a Taekwon girl. I had this avatar before the Taekwon was even released
tongue.gif

In the giant golden pyramid, where you get the hammer, do ALL of thos X and O hammer puzzles require you to turn it to ALL Os? I came to one of them, and when I turn them to all Os, nothing happens. There is a stone sign there which probably tells me some sort of pattern I have to make, but I have no idea what it is. This is right next to one of those "arrow deflector" things that we first saw back in the third dungeon.

mannion

Trophies
XP
Country
ok, i've looked through and can't find this.

i've done the ice dungeon, and need to do the goron island(sand dungeon?)

where the hell is it!?

probably, if not definitely obvious, but i'm dumb.

cheers.

can get down to B11 in the hourglass dungeonm, but can't get the large chest in there, i guess i need a new item from the goron island

anyone point me in the right direction???

mata9393

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cry.gif
what should i do after the sun cave ? i went to the hourglass dungeon but in the B6 level i cant progress any more...

PLEASE HELP ME !!
i have searched the answer in the 41 pages but i dont understand !!

a los of you have finished this game son help me please !!

NinjaKick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Ninjakick...I don't know why I didn't think of tapping the boss
tongue.gif
  Just kept trying to ram into it.

My avatar IS from Ragnarok Online, but its a Monk, not a Taekwon girl.  I had this avatar before the Taekwon was even released
tongue.gif

In the giant golden pyramid, where you get the hammer, do ALL of thos X and O hammer puzzles require you to turn it to ALL Os?  I came to one of them, and when I turn them to all Os, nothing happens.  There is a stone sign there which probably tells me some sort of pattern I have to make, but I have no idea what it is.  This is right next to one of those "arrow deflector" things that we first saw back in the third dungeon.

If you haven't figured it out yet, Zaraf, lower the water back down, and look at the way the design of the other X's and O's are in the room.. I can't recall exactly but I think it's something like this:

XOO
XOX
OOX

cry.gif
what should i do after the sun cave ? i went to the hourglass dungeon but in the B6 level i cant progress any more...

PLEASE HELP ME !!
i have searched the answer in the 41 pages but i dont understand !!

a los of you have finished this game son help me please !!

You need to sail to the northern map at the very top about a finger's width away from the visible island on top. Speak to the blacksmith and he'll point out the triforce picture on his back wall. If you look back I've posted an image several times on how to correctly draw the triforce, as has many other posters.

Then go back to the hourglass dungeon, and when you get to the red door, draw the triforce instead of the hourglass. You cannot take your stylus off the screen. One motion.

QUOTE(test84 @ Jun 26 2007, 09:28 AM)what should i do/where should i go after i get the hourglass?
the place flashed on map is blocked by some blocks.

i can go to the lower island, which has two dungeons and i can just go to the lower one which is blocked by stones and i cant pass.
on this island there is a big crank with a big guy who works there, i think.

if i want to go to uppper map, a twister comes and takes my ship and drops it back.

where should i go?
umm, reading all the 40pages?
!

Something I just noticed in your post I didn't notice before.. You said you just got the hourglass, did you go inside the hourglass dungeon and get the second seachart?

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
what do you draw on the red door at the Pyramid Island? I checked on gamefaqs and they said something about a triangle that's not connected but i've tried everything and it's not working. noone there seems to be helping anymore either.

Zaraf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
For the trading quest, I gave the old man the fruit, and then went back to the mermaid island...I got attacked by that eye plant like thing outside of the island, and after killing it, I was suppose to get some new sword technique from the mermaid. But when I talk to the mermaid, she just does her normal speech. And the old man doesn't do anything either (now in his hut). How do I get the special sword technique? I no longer have any item for my trading quest (hands icon is empty).

EDIT: Nevermind, its in an obscure chest in the back
tongue.gif
Pretty sweet move though
smile.gif

Zaraf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
what do you draw on the red door at the Pyramid Island? I checked on gamefaqs and they said something about a triangle that's not connected but i've tried everything and it's not working. noone there seems to be helping anymore either.

There is a picture of what you draw on the pyramid red door on the first post in this thread.

garyla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im at the Ice boss (red and blue dragon) , i cant seem to figure out how to kill it though, i connect the poles with the rope thing, but the other dragon blocks it. Any help? Thanks

mata9393

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am at the ice temple and i have the item but i need the master key and i am now in a room where there are four pillars but i cant hit them with the boomerang and i cant get there because there is a hole and there arent those things for the hook... any help ?

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
not played this dungeon yet myself, but have you tried standing on the stairs and boomeranging the orb ? from the last pic you showed

awesomer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im at the Ice boss (red and blue dragon) , i cant seem to figure out how to kill it though, i connect the poles with the rope thing, but the other dragon blocks it. Any help? Thanks

connect the rope at an angle so that when they shoot the things at you it will hit the other one of them, breaking their masks. then when their masks are broken they break the two upper poles so you cant do that anymore. then you wait untill they stick out their tongues adn grapple their tongues to the poles and sword their faces.

i am at the ice temple and i have the item but i need the master key and i am now in a room where there are four pillars but i cant hit them with the boomerang and i cant get there because there is a hole and there arent those things for the hook... any help ?

at the top there are two things, use your rope on the two of them to connect them adn then use it as a slingshot and fly yourself across. like this:
demonstration.png

I'm in the ice dungeon, and I cannot figure out where to go next.

Here is an image explaining my situation.

Thanks!

http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/932/helppleasexb5.jpg

How do I change the fairy/Navi?

Thanks
for the first: you climb up on top of the pole (that you would usually grapple to) and then boomerang the orb.

for the second: click on the fairies in your item screen. if that doesnt work then that means you haev to get 10 of those "pearls" (from the first game) in one colour and bring them to the island below the one where you got the shocel. then throw them into the pond (the first option it red, second is blue, third is green)

okay so now i need help. ive beaten the game several times now and i am just collecting lal the boat pieces and stuff now, but i went to the king of red lions (wandering boat on top left chart) and the guy in there gave me a telescope and it doesnt appear i can use it. i assume it is part of the trading sequence of this game and was wondering if anybody knew how (or where to find a guide for) the trading sequence works? and what i do with the letters i received form the guy with the beret on the wandering boat with the rainbows and such on the top right chart.

garyla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone helpme with the stone golem boss? in the pyramid, i catapult myself towards him, yet when i try tap his red 'buttons' nothing happens, i can seem to do anything? Please help/ Thanks

Nvm, i found out, i had t keep the hammer button on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: might look for one on yt