Gaming Zelda - Phantom Hourglass FAQ

HeroOfTime2010

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i just finished the Wind Dungeon and i got to the sun stone but when it shows me where the new farie, faeroe is, i cant leave the dungeon, and my map wont acquire the new area, what should i do?

coolie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in your picture in the very bottom. do you see that orb right next to you?

Venko

Trophies
XP
Country
I've beaten the Wind Dungeon and gone back to the Phantom Hourglass "dungeon" (where you rescued the guy from before) with two minutes extra than I originally had. I've made it through, past the puzzles. Finally, after doing the red door puzzle I'm inside and I have access to a map on the wall which is a mirror of the first map we got of the sea. I sketched the location it shows down on my map but now I can't leave the room (the fairy stops me). There doesn't seem to be anything to do in the room to trigger my escape though. Am I missing something?

coolie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try to go somewhere else. try killing all the enemies. i really forgot what i just did in that place and i was just there like a couple hours ago.

coolie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've beaten the Wind Dungeon and gone back to the Phantom Hourglass "dungeon" (where you rescued the guy from before) with two minutes extra than I originally had. I've made it through, past the puzzles. Finally, after doing the red door puzzle I'm inside and I have access to a map on the wall which is a mirror of the first map we got of the sea. I sketched the location it shows down on my map but now I can't leave the room (the fairy stops me). There doesn't seem to be anything to do in the room to trigger my escape though. Am I missing something?
u r suppose to view the picture with the green orb. then pull down your map and close your ds and open it

Kirby102

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lol beaten
wink.gif

Leveling elemental swords are awesome! I just got Lv1 Fire
tongue.gif

Venko

Trophies
XP
Country

u r suppose to view the picture with the green orb. then pull down your map and close your ds and open it

Thank you SO MUCH. I would simply NEVER have worked that out.

NinjaKick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe a few more descriptive picturees might be able to help someone help me.

Stuck in ice dungeon..
frown.gif

The only monsters left alive are the spiny things, and they can't die... So up the stairs I go.
http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/40/dsc01295yp9.jpg

Nothing in this room except pots. Onwards.
http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/569/dsc01296ji8.jpg

And then this room is what comes next... Am I missing something to do? The orb is on a 1x1 ledge that I can't get to. The bridge is blocked off by ice spikes. And I don't have the hookshot, which I'm assuming is in this level a bit further.
Top of the room:
http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/7416/dsc01298wg8.jpg

Middle, again.. Can't hit that orb.
http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/3861/dsc01299qv9.jpg

Bottom.. No hookshot
http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/706/dsc01300yn0.jpg

So after being frustraded in this room, I pull out my bombchus anre see if they'll go into the pit, maybe there is a secret walk. Nope. It's all dead end. So then I just start jumping off the edge in random places, shooting my bow like crazy, throwing bombs everywhere. Nothing works.

Then I run back downstairs, and realize the blue blocks are popped up, and there is no way to go back. So obviously I HAVE to go forward.. But how?

If anyone knows, please help
frown.gif

Thanks!

Edit: And now the only way for me to leave, is to either die.... Or save my game and quit which I'm sure isn't what they intended.

coolie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you download this game. if you did then you can upload your game save and i could beat that part for you

VascoAlmeida

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Q - What order do I hit the gossip stones to get in the cave on the island shaped like a whale?

Center, Tail, Spray, Fin, Eye.

I cant understand the order of this... can anyone draw something for me or something ? cause i have been trying for hours..

coolie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you walk around you will later notice that you are standing on a whale.

kyu

Trophies
XP
Country
lol beatenÂ
wink.gif

Leveling elemental swords are awesome! I just got Lv1 FireÂ
tongue.gif

it's not elemental, it's power/wisdom/courage.

red = power = double attack damage
blue = wisdom = double defense
green = courage = shoot a beam (wind) out of your sword whenever you slash, a la full health master sword from previous games, but your hp doesn't have to be full.

coolie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol beatenÂ
wink.gif

Leveling elemental swords are awesome! I just got Lv1 FireÂ
tongue.gif

it's not elemental, it's power/wisdom/courage.

red = power = double attack damage
blue = wisdom = double defense
green = courage = shoot a beam (wind) out of your sword whenever you slash, a la full health master sword from previous games, but your hp doesn't have to be full.
oh really. i know the green one just shoot beam, but i didnt know what the red and blue was for

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yummy yummy :rofl2: