psykopat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
sure try this one :
ed2k://|file|Nds%20-%20The%20Legend%20Of%20Zelda%20-%20Phantom%20Hourglass.rar|4243818|E9BFEF53693A366E6830E46122A60E0C|/

the first one who have it must share it with the others
wink.gif

psykopat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

fellnian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
sure try this one :
ed2k://|file|Nds%20-%20The%20Legend%20Of%20Zelda%20-%20Phantom%20Hourglass.rar|4243818|E9BFEF53693A366E6830E46122A60E0C|/

the first one who have it must share it with the others 
wink.gif

It's just a QuickTime video.

REALLY ?! oh noooo...
probably... cause oen of the file name is "Nds - FAKE The Legend Of Zelda - Phantom Hourglass.rar"
wtf.gif

RHAAA i want it know
rofl2.gif
hate2.gif

Jim~

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(nds)(ROM)2007.6.24?????? ??????-The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass.zip

Got it off Share. Inside is a file pass.htm and another zip file that's passworded.
frown.gif

***removed***

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This file has been around for a fair bit, since everyone was looking for a demo after E3 some idiots out there have been trying to spread viruses or promote their shoddy sites by spreading fake files.

If the demo was dumped it would be in the newsgroups etc and it isn't. If it ever does get dumped before the game comes out, and its PROPER then I'm sure I or someone else will inform you.

EDIT: In the meantime DON'T MESSAGE ME FOR IT! It is very annoying, as I said in the post I WILL SAY IF ITS DUMPED.

fellnian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This file has been around for a fair bit, since everyone was looking for a demo after E3 some idiots out there have been trying to spread viruses or promote their shoddy sites by spreading fake files.

If the demo was dumped it would be in the newsgroups etc and it isn't. If it ever does get dumped before the game comes out, and its PROPER then I'm sure I or someone else will inform you.

EDIT: In the meantime DON'T MESSAGE ME FOR IT! It is very annoying, as I said in the post I WILL SAY IF ITS DUMPED.

Thanks Hadrian, and sorry about bugging you.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
OP
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
OK, just to make things clear:

I am NOT asking a dumped rom of the cartridge from which you can host the demo's. I'm looking for the demo that's shared anyway. The one that people download to their DSses, and the one that some smart guys can download to their PC too.

This demo should be usable with WMB. And with a flashcard of course. But I'm not asking for a rom.

I guess we'll just have to wait.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States

I am NOT asking a dumped rom of the cartridge from which you can host the demo's. I'm looking for the demo that's shared anyway. The one that people download to their DSses, and the one that some smart guys can download to their PC too.

This demo should be usable with WMB. And with a flashcard of course. But I'm not asking for a rom.

Umm you're still looking for a ROM image of the DS executable sent through WMB.

Burt0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just wait a week...

You're getting it for free and you've waited this long, so stop crying, several more days isn't going to kill anyone.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
OP
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands

Umm you're still looking for a ROM image of the DS executable sent through WMB.
That's not a rom image. A rom image can't be downloaded to the DS via DS Download Play.

Orusaka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I will add my two cents to this, even though it's kind of off topic, I suppose. I happen to be living in Japan as an exchange student, so today I took my ds around to all the major game stores of Kyoto (which where I live), yet none of the ds stations I encountered had the Zelda demo. They all still had the English training. Now, I realize Kyoto isn't Tokyo or anything, but I just wanted to point out that I'm not even sure this thing exists, and if it does, it certainly isn't easy to find. I don't see why retailers would want to push Zelda anyway; there's no need to, especially before the game is even out. They'd much rather sell their crappy English training game, and believe me, that game is crappy. If that game actually teaches you anything, then you are not even an intermediate speaker, but now I'm deraling, so I'll shut up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.