Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE([M) said:
artin,Oct 2 2007, 06:15 AM]Ugh, performing a somersault with the stylus is a bitch.

Hope I don't have to use that shit anywhere in the game or perform any other near impossible moves on the touch screen later...
sleep.gif

Any tips on performing somersaults? I know I'm supposed to draw little circles on the edge of my screen but... ugh-ity.
unsure.gif

They say to draw small circles to roll, but i dont do it that way. It's hard to explain the way i do it, but it's really easy and simple.

346L3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm i just saw this sub forum now
"To roll, keep the stylus at the edge of the screen to run, then nudge it in the opposite direction and then forward again. It only needs a tiny nudge to roll, so its pretty nice." to quote GameDragon
this tip is very useful and works everytime

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
thx for passing on the tip 346L3.

my question.

at the very north of the isle of ember, there is a small island with just some grass and a chest. i've tried heaps of times but i can't jump onto it. how do i access it? or must i wait till later in the game to get it with a special ability or something?

leinad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I hope you can help me because on google Iv found anythink....
Also Im trying it by my self since half an hour .___.

Im now in the Temple of Wind.
On B1 there are 2 of these "totems" (or whatever its called =x)
One of theme Iv released by going to B3 and open the Holes.
But how to access the upper one q_q

Dingler

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so i completed the game, and began on various side quests.

At the moment I'm doing this "trade quest" very similar to the one in OoT which eventually leads you to the Big Goron sword. Anyway I've traded "Hero's invicible clothes" to a "Telescope" which i traded to "Guard's notebook" which then got traded to "Wood Heart".

This is where I'm stuck. After recieving the wood heart i ran off to the Goron island as i remembered one of them talking about how wood hearts are vey much enjoyed by Gorons.
Now after running through the island talking to EVERY single Goron, I still haven't traded the Wood Heart, not even to the Goron who actually mentions wanting to eat loads of wodden hearts. Am i experiencing a bug or am i just on the wrong trade-track?

Anyone completed the trade-side quest who might help out?

Relys

^(Software | Hardware) Exploit? Development.$
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can anyone help me with this riddle?

it steers with rudder then makes spray! and third it paddles then sees a way!

i'm stuck on a island with 5 statues on a island that has no map, when i hit one of the stones in the middle it says this riddle and i have no idea what it's talking about, it says i have to hit the stones in order but the riddle doesn't given any clues or make any sense at all.

I had this problem too!

Also, if you try to get to that isle right after the wind temple, the game WILL FREEZE! It's happened to more than just me!

jbert99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm done with the game, but does anybody know how to get to the small island on the north east corner of mercay island (island you start off on)?

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

i'm stuck on a island with 5 statues on a island that has no map, when i hit one of the stones in the middle it says this riddle and i have no idea what it's talking about, it says i have to hit the stones in order but the riddle doesn't given any clues or make any sense at all.

I had this problem too!

Also, if you try to get to that isle right after the wind temple, the game WILL FREEZE! It's happened to more than just me!
Doesn't happen to me, at all.

rhyguy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

I had this problem too!

i also posted a solution to that relys

Lee79

Hyper...Active...Team Fortress 2 Addict
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
I have a tip. This is what i have done i downloaded the walkthrough from gamefaqs put it on my flashcard (R4) as a .txt file so when i get stuck i can save. Open moonshell and have a read. No more getting stuck wherever i am playing zelda.

346L3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a tip. This is what i have done i downloaded the walkthrough from gamefaqs put it on my flashcard (R4) as a .txt file so when i get stuck i can save. Open moonshell and have a read. No more getting stuck wherever i am playing zelda.
this is what i do for games also
right now i have a "gamefaqs" folder with zelda ph,ff3, and awds faqs

also anyone know how to get to that chest on the goron island?
the goron chief mentions it in his questions

lilfrankie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
*Spoilers*

Hi I have a question..

Normally I don't like to go and look op answers on the internet, but this time is just can't wait..
I just completed the ice temple on that crazy ice island. =P At the end of that temple, you get this rope-lasso-throw-thing, (can't remember it's name XD) and I went back to some previous islands to get some treasures and stuff with this rope. After that, I don't really get a hint, but I think I have to get the final metal, and therefore the final Sea Chart, inside the Ocean King Temple ofcourse.. But I don't know what to do in the Ocean King Temple. I read somewhere that you have to put the stones on B9 (not sure if this is the right floor) in a different order, but that doesn't work. Or do I have to trigger a special event first?

Thanks

*Spoilers*

EDIT:
QUOTE said:

not really sure which one you mean, but I got lots of treasures (also on the Goron island) with the rope thing that you get at the end of the Sand or Ice temple, not really sure..

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
I have 2/3 pure metals (the yook part, goron part) and I dont know where to go get the last one!!!

Go back to the Sea King Temple to get the NE chart.

*Spoilers*

Hi I have a question..

Normally I don't like to go and look op answers on the internet, but this time is just can't wait..
I just completed the ice temple on that crazy ice island. =P At the end of that temple, you get this rope-lasso-throw-thing, (can't remember it's name XD) and I went back to some previous islands to get some treasures and stuff with this rope. After that, I don't really get a hint, but I think I have to get the final metal, and therefore the final Sea Chart, inside the Ocean King Temple ofcourse.. But I don't know what to do in the Ocean King Temple. I read somewhere that you have to put the stones on B9 (not sure if this is the right floor) in a different order, but that doesn't work. Or do I have to trigger a special event first?

Thanks

*Spoilers*

EDIT:
QUOTE said:

not really sure which one you mean, but I got lots of treasures (also on the Goron island) with the rope thing that you get at the end of the Sand or Ice temple, not really sure..
In the room where you got the south east chart, there's a stone that gives the order of the 3 shapes (I forget what order), but you have to put those stones (in the previous room) in their pedestals in that order.

legrosnoob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so i completed the game, and began on various side quests.

At the moment I'm doing this "trade quest" very similar to the one in OoT which eventually leads you to the Big Goron sword. Anyway I've traded "Hero's invicible clothes" to a "Telescope" which i traded to "Guard's notebook" which then got traded to "Wood Heart".

This is where I'm stuck. After recieving the wood heart i ran off to the Goron island as i remembered one of them talking about how wood hearts are vey much enjoyed by Gorons.
Now after running through the island talking to EVERY single Goron, I still haven't traded the Wood Heart, not even to the Goron who actually mentions wanting to eat loads of wodden hearts. Am i experiencing a bug or am i just on the wrong trade-track?

Anyone completed the trade-side quest who might help out?

BUMP

coops024

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i'm done with the game, but does anybody know how to get to the small island on the north east corner of mercay island (island you start off on)?

Yeah I do .. (but dont get too excited cos its crap)

on your way to the ocean temple there is a bomable (is that a word ?) wall (i assume youve been in there before) well in there is an eye you can shoot an arrow at

once youve done that go outside and solve the puzzle (its another of those statues that shine a beam of blue light) when youve positioned it as the stone tablet tells you go and bomb where the light is shining on the cliff
et voila !

Then once youve got over there you can hit the switch and a bridge comes up

Theres just a guy over there where you can swap treasure and ship parts with friends like bark mode in Nintendogs ... (but since the game has not been released in the UK yet the chances of me finding someone else to trade with ... is minimal !

jerm27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ok please help

you know the part of the game where u need to draw the triforce on the red door.....

wellll...im drawing it & it keeps apearing for a second & then disapearing

what am i doing wrong...please help

thanx

biggrin.gif

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The wooden heart goes to the guy at Bannan Island...who is part of the chain.

The triforce need to be drawn completely without double backing on lines and in one stroke without lifting the stylus.

EarthBound

a/s/l?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: You would think, esp using bluetooth, not GPS, like a "your getting hot-er" meter.