Hacking Zelda: PH Problem

JohnSearle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As per recommendations on how to fix Mario Kart DS, I updated the firmware on my G6 Real. By updating I have fixed my Mario Kart problems, but now Zelda: PH, which previously worked, no longer does.

I have removed the previous ROM and saves, readded it, and then attempted to play... but I either get a G6 loading screen that freezes, or a black screen. Any idea how to resolve this issue, aside from reverting back to my previous firmware version? Is anyone else having this issue with the game?

Thanks,

- John

scandal_uk

Not Really There
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Zelda PH works fine on my G6 Lite and my G6 DS. I have regularly updated the firmware as each version is made available.

If it still doesn't work have you tried deleting the save file(s) and letting the game create a new one?

g6team

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
For now with the latest G6 Real firmware the Zelda game doesn't load properly when the Reset is disabled. Our team is aware of the issue and they are working on solving it.

scandal_uk

Not Really There
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For now with the latest G6 Real firmware the Zelda game doesn't load properly when the Reset is disabled. Our team is aware of the issue and they are working on solving it.

It's good that you're here to explain then, and prevent mass-panic...

biggrin.gif

JohnSearle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

JohnSearle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For now with the latest G6 Real firmware the Zelda game doesn't load properly when the Reset is disabled. Our team is aware of the issue and they are working on solving it.

The game runs for a while with the softkey reset enabled, but it keeps freezing as I enter the Ocean Kings place (?) immediately after I saved the third spirit.

- John

crsdefiance

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I had to enable soft reset to get the game to work, however my game refused to start DS to DS multiplayer. I'm going to have to go back to a previous firmware update.

JohnSearle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had to enable soft reset to get the game to work, however my game refused to start DS to DS multiplayer. I'm going to have to go back to a previous firmware update.

I just rolled back to a previous firmware version, now everything seems to be working fine again. The Sea King Temple freeze was right when the hourglass video was suppose to play, if that helps anyone.

- John

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn