RC06by6.png

:grog::grog::grog:

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Okay guys, it's not the final version but I need some testers to see if it's working properly in it's main lines.

What's new:
- New ui to look more like the game
- New base pointer for the cheats, so it should be more stable (@Robfozz: you might want to give a try)
- A note system to print infos about a cheat
- Basically the whole core plugin changed

To use it: Press Select then read and follow instructions.

I know that some cheats are broken or missing, I'll try to fix them all in the final version. ;)

The main point of this "beta" release is to know if it's working or not, so please report (working or not) !!
Thanks guys !

BTW, your impression about the new ui and the work done are still welcome, it helps to keep the motivation. :P

Last edited by Nanquitas,
D

Deleted User

Okay guys, it's not the final version but I need some testers to see if it's working properly in it's main lines.

What's new:
- New ui to look more like the game
- New base pointer for the cheats, so it should be more stable (@Robfozz: you might want to give a try)
- A note system to print infos about a cheat
- Basically the whole core plugin changed

To use it: Press Select then read and follow instructions.

I know that some cheats are broken or missing, I'll try to fix them all in the final version. ;)

The main point of this "beta" release is to know if it's working or not, so please report (working or not) !!
Thanks guys !

BTW, your impression about the new ui and the work done are still welcome, it helps to keep the motivation. :P
Will gladly test this! Trying right now

Reactions: Nanquitas

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
New "beta" update.

What's new:
- New codes (but fully untested)
- Try to add some protection on previous cheats to avoid crash while changing map (might not works)
- Corrections and optimizations

Truner

Trophies
Website
truner.beluva.hu
XP
Country
Hungary
So, exactly where am I supposed to place the new file? I have a previous version that had two folders, both with a plugin file. If I put the new file in either or both of those folders, the plugin won't work. If I get rid of the old version completely (folders included) and just put the new file in the plugins folder, it doesn't work. Wat do.

Truner

Trophies
Website
truner.beluva.hu
XP
Country
Hungary
That's what I first tried, but it doesn't seem to work. I don't have to rename the file or anything, right? (Because I didn't, just deleted the old file from the folder and put in the new)
Do I have to replace the file in both folders?
EDIT: The folders I have from an older release are called "0004000000033500" and "0004000000033600" and inside them are files called "ZeldaOOT.plg"

Last edited by Truner,

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No, you don't have to renae the file.

In your SD you need to have: SD:/plugin/0004000000033600/ZeldaOOT.0.plg if you're using the eur version.

Then you launch NTR and the game, you wait few second and you press Select in game (no need to open the ntr menu with x + y).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjy9nc5QwBY