Gaming Zelda locked topics..

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr deez

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm well aware that 99% of what was spoken on those threads was shit, but seriously - all the moaners knew very well what was in those threads so why bother with all the moaning/flaming/bickering?

i would imagine most people on here are pretty excited about the prospect of DS Zelda in English - including myself - so there is plenty of room on this forum for an appropriate thread... but no the moaners killed it.

If we can't talk about what is probably the biggest DS release this year, why bother...

Switchy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
What I personally tried to achieve is that people would STOP making NEW threads for this game. Not everyone is interested in getting overhyped over a game.
Some people come here to inform themselves, read some reviews on games, NOT to come read childish behaviour and utter madness.

It makes me wish I HAD actually started doing the dishes instead of coming here..
Hmph.

To make this short, I wish people would get crazy, insane, hyped, ADHD, ... in ONE FREAKING THREAD. Gah.

djgarf

I Am A Raver
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I'm well aware that 99% of what was spoken on those threads was shit, but seriously - all the moaners knew very well what was in those threads so why bother with all the moaning/flaming/bickering?

i would imagine most people on here are pretty excited about the prospect of DS Zelda in English - including myself - so there is plenty of room on this forum for an appropriate thread... but no the moaners killed it.

If we can't talk about what is probably the biggest DS release this year, why bother...

it was closed cus the site was lagging like fuckin crazy,the thread was full of shit,it was going no where and the board was getting spammed with sick pics and i was the only one around to try and clean it up all while getting mysql errors every 20 seconds....

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States

it was closed cus the site was lagging like fuckin crazy,the thread was full of shit,it was going no where and the board was getting spammed with sick pics and i was the only one around to try and clean it up all while getting mysql errors every 20 seconds....
I'm glad djgarf is cracking down on these dumbfucks...I'll be glad when this Zelda crap is over

roflmywaffle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
www.internetisseriousbusiness.com

This is EXACTLY why the last thread was closed, because morons couldn't stay on topic.

@djgarf

We don't blame you for the last thread getting closed...THAT was idiotic. A lot of morons caused that, unfortunately
frown.gif

On topic, I can't wait for the release of the game, but Sonic Adventure Rush is keeping me preoccupied until then
laugh.gif

mr deez

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Fair enough... I guess I just hoped there was a place for sensible discussion and excitement over a huge release, with resorting to lies, flaming and fake links. Sadly, thats the nature of modern internet discussion for you - theres a lot of fucking idiots out there...

mr deez

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
www.internetisseriousbusiness.com

Stay on topic. And it's not funny anymore...

Zelda locked topics is a good thing...unless people don't get the idea and make other topics about Zelda (this, for instance)

As you correctly say, stay on topic - my thread is not about the the release/dump of zelda as such, but the rights/wrongs of the locked threads and the utter crap the was spoken within.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For what its worth, a lot of members appreciate your work.

djgarf

I Am A Raver
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country

squirt1000

Would rather have a cup of Tea!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its always a shame when a few lurkers/trolls ruin it and spam the boards for the sake of a few posts and inane comments! I wholly agree with what Hadrian said. Well done Djgarf!!
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)