Not open for further replies.

Ultralex

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Skullcollector said:
Thanks Alter.

To all the negative people, it is clearly my game, and you cannot do a single thing about it.
cool.gif

!! Great Idea !! Why don't I not release this game !! Clearly no one wants it, someone even told me to stop working on it. !!

Bye.
yeah go away with your f***ing scam we don't want it.
We know that there isn't any ''real'' game at all ,goodbye.
Just an intro screne and an engine demo.

WioWao

Trophies
XP
Country
Skullcollector said:
!! Great Idea !! Why don't I not release this game !! Clearly no one wants it, someone even told me to stop working on it. !!
Bye.
WioWao said:
QUOTE(Skullcollector @ Nov 17 2009, 09:04 AM) I'm just one guy making a game by himself.
Be skeptic all you want, but I will release it on Friday and NO ONE has ANY proof that I won't release it,
And I'm sure you don't want me to not release it do you?
That is what he have been working on!!
ohmy.gif
a reason to not release it. Just like i said :

Is there a bet that even more people will claim its BS and then its never going to be released because Skull gets mad ?
rolleyes.gif
Hilarious ^^
rofl.gif
rofl2.gif

alidsl - I dont know what to think about Skull anymore xD

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Gosh, I wish I had popcorn to go along with this entertaining affair.
laugh.gif

Seriously though, if you want my opinion, I think that believers should stay and post to their hearts' content and wait for the release, while skeptics should just shut up and get on with their lives.

If you think this game is such a big hoax, why on earth would you constantly continue posting on this thread? It's silly.

The end!

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skullcollector said:
I am proud to announce that this homebrew is complete! But, I am still releasing it on the 20th. I have 3 bug testers.
Skullcollector said:
Didn't expect such a row. If you are critisizing about the release date you obviosly love the game soo much that you CAN wait another week or 2. Would you rather a 5 minute piece of crap or a 3 hour game WITH SAVING...?

Posts merged

Sorry for that double thing don't know what happened.... and YES, FOR THE LAST TIME, THERE WILL BE A RELEASE!!!
Skullcollector said:
@ Eldude: Do I know you? You helped me not, and I fixed the movement.

Now, I know there has been some complaints about the release date. I have decided, that it will be released, December, the 3rd.
QUOTE(Skullcollector @ Nov 23 2009, 09:19 AM) Hey guys, please stop fighting, it really has ruined this Zelda forum topic. Just think how I feel, your all going off-topic, fighting and being cruel. At the end of the day it's a little game made by me, a 13 year old.

Besides, I'm releasing version 0.05 tommorow (24th) .
QUOTE(Skullcollector @ Nov 23 2009, 01:08 PM)
UPDATE: PROJECT PUT ON HOLD FOR A WHILE DO NOT ASK.
I WILL STILL RELEASE 0.05 TOMORROW.
Ok I have had my laugh, I will stop posting here now and leave Skull alone.
yaynds.gif

jeremy506

Some dude.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
I'm still working on this you know. I recently had the flu vaxinne so I feel terrible.
If I get to go on my PC today, I will most certainly try to release a little demo.

Fixes*

- Better font and grammer for story line.
- Menu is more sleek.
- Fixed the movement with link when pressing 2 keys.
- Collision if FULL on Hyrule Town.
- You can go in the pink house.
- People wonder around, you can talk to them.
- Sword for Link !
- 2 enemies with real AI.
- Started temple.1
- You use the touch screen to controll Link !!
- Link can get a little boat !!! (Glitchy but I'm working on it)

LexLuthor

Trophies
XP
Country
Skullcollector said:
I'm still working on this you know. I recently had the flu vaxinne so I feel terrible.
If I get to go on my PC today, I will most certainly try to release a little demo.

Fixes*

- Menu is more sleek.
- Sword for Link !
- Started temple.1

Previously you had not only said the dungeons were all complete and you were just working out the AI for the final boss, but in fact the entire game was finished.
Now your saying you've fixed it so Link can have a sword and you've just about worked out the collision detection for Hyrule town.
Admittedly all these things should like progress (if indeed they are true) but if your really serious about a project like this you should know its best not to lie to people.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skullcollector said:
Thanks Alter.

To all the negative people, it is clearly my game, and you cannot do a single thing about it.
cool.gif

Bye.

Oh no, the horror...

No one actually cares any more. Most people have either lost hype or are convinced it's some fraud or not even a complete game. Most of the people who come here saying "SHUT UP SKULLCOLLECTOR IS DOING A GREAT JOB CAN'T WAIT FOR THE RELEASE!" are just 5 post newbies who haven't been around here since the "November 20th release date" and thusly don't know any of the back story behind all this. And if you say "That's it! I'm not releasing it!" then we can finally have a thread that has been dragged well past its life span closed.

And if you decide not to release it, whoop-di-do. There was nothing that indicated the game was actually going to be amazing other than pointless demos that hardly showed anything. We've all got Spirit Tracks to play anyway.

And yeah, I'm pretty confident he wasn't done with the game when he posted. It was just to draw crowds.

Ultralex

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Skullcollector said:

Fixes*

- Menu is more sleek.
- Sword for Link !
- Started temple.1
If the game is completed ,why do you give us glitchy demos?

Smef

The GbaTemp Hitchhiker
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.smefworks.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm excited about the potential of this game for our under-fire developer here. I'm not expecting anything like a zelda released by Nintendo, but I'd love to be surprised. Any way you look at it this is quite an accomplishment to create a whole game like this.

I also think it's funny how angry everyone is with the delays! It just means that they're excited about seeing the release!

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I said I wouldn't post here anymore but Skullcollector, you should really admit to lying about the progress of this game. You are losing your gullible sheep and before long there won't be any left.
Smef said:
Any way you look at it this is quite an accomplishment to create a whole game like this.
What is your definition of whole? It seems obvious to me that video he posted a while back was the only progress he had made on the game.

Smef said:
I also think it's funny how angry everyone is with the delays! It just means that they're excited about seeing the release!
What's your logic behind this? People are getting angry because they don't like to be lied to.

Skullcollector said:
I have been working on it for over 1 and a half years.
QUOTE(Skullcollector @ Dec 11 2009, 08:55 AM)
I had to restart my Windows, and forgot to backup the Zelda.
I'm sorry but I can't stop myself from pointing this out.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skullcollector said:
Well then, thats your problem for not believing me.
No one believes me, bu does that stop me from making it? No.

I honestly thought it was already made...

Anyway, I'm not getting "angry" (although you can probably contradict me right there), but I just find it puzzling that a game that was supposedly finished from the get-go and was going to be released almost a month ago probably won't get released until next year.

Also, if you just said you lost everything from the beginning that would probably be better.

And next time, back-up your data to some type of device. SD cards, online storage (you can password protect things like .rar files so no one can steal it
wink.gif
), etc. I don't do this myself, but I probably would if shit hit the fan like yours.

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's hard for me to believe you are going to start the game over after you have been working on it for 1 and a half years or that you would forget to backup something you have spent so much time on.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
*Grabs popcorn*
*Reads through 33 pages of "discussion"*
*Not amused*
*Leaves thread*

You forgot to back it up? How could you forget something so important to you? -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    LEOtck? Who's he? Never 'erd of the las. :)
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I only show the mirror to people and you all can't stand what you're seeing
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    bunch of bullies
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Narcissistic Personality Disorder 101
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I think that's what you have
    Thanks for providing further evidence of my claim in a single comment. lol.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    pff\
    You're a gaslighting narcissist. Everyone out to get you. You wont get professional help because you'll just chalk up their diagnosis as another conspiracy out to get you.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    leave me alone, I'm not going to engage with you anymore, bye
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    Motherfucker I was checked by a psychiatrist and there's nothing wrong with me
    okay. Bye. Thought you were leaving anyway. Why are you still around? You already said goodbye to everyone here.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so stop spurting your nonsense
    lol. liar.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    knock it off now, both of you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yea you're just a mean bully
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    he SHOULD
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and NOW
    liar, loudmouth, cussing and swearing, all angry
    ok. sorry. ill stop now. promise
    Sooo. How about Dune part 1 & 2? The cinematography is fantastic, but thats some of the most boring ass sci-fi Ive seen in my life.
    haven't seen both
    Im going to see the new Godzilla next week. Sure they aren't some cinematic masterpieces but the last few were all really great and fun popcorn flicks to see on the big screen.
    can't remember the last time I went to the cinemas
    Me neither, not precisely. I think the last one I went to was Top Gun Maverick
    Oh. Wait. I took my mom to see Elvis. I think that was the last time I went. I'll most likely see the new Planet of the Apes in a theater too.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Oh. Wait. I took my mom to see Elvis. I think that was the last time I went. I'll most likely...