Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
There's way too much whining and flaming going on here. Skullcollector, I would like it if you PMed me when you release your game. Until then, I'm unsubscribing from this thread cos I'm tired of being spammed with thread update notifications.

Sho Minamimoto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Look. Can you stop giving this guy abuse. Wait until the day its expected to be released and if its not released, then you can criticise him but for now, you guys are making him think that there is no point in trying cause he isn't pleasing anybody. Leave the guy alone!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Notyalc

Trophies
XP
Country
@ SKulcollector - If I were you I'd just keep quiet for a while (at least on this project) & when the projects finished you can put it up for download & all will be well.

IMO, it's best to leave this topic be until you're finished with it. I've absolute faith in you & that you'll give us a great slice of originality & creativity in this homebrew!

SO best of luck for you finishing the game!

@ the various doubters of skulcollector's game - well, although I can see how you can doubt SC I think that it's probably best not to criticise at this point, at least give him the benifit of the doubt until release!

After all it's something that you're getting for free out of kindness of (in a sense) a stranger!

And if it doesn't exist or whatever it is you reckon SC is up to, well, at least leave him with some dignity & leave him well alone & don't flame him for it.
Forgive & forget perhaps?

Anyway - looking forward to the release SC!

jeremy506

Some dude.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
Hey everyone.
This game is not dead, I came to my senses that this game literally HAS to be complete.
I have added a HUGE surprise in the game-play which I think everyone will love.

Please wait for the release. Demos will be around.

- Skullcollector

tombot

Trophies
Website
www.wix.com
XP
Country
United States
When you say 3D model, do you mean a 3D-looking sprite of link? Or an actual in-game 3D rendering? I find the latter hard to believe.

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Notyalc said:
@ SKulcollector - If I were you I'd just keep quiet for a while (at least on this project) & when the projects finished you can put it up for download & all will be well.

IMO, it's best to leave this topic be until you're finished with it. I've absolute faith in you & that you'll give us a great slice of originality & creativity in this homebrew!

SO best of luck for you finishing the game!

@ the various doubters of skulcollector's game - well, although I can see how you can doubt SC I think that it's probably best not to criticise at this point, at least give him the benifit of the doubt until release!

After all it's something that you're getting for free out of kindness of (in a sense) a stranger!

And if it doesn't exist or whatever it is you reckon SC is up to, well, at least leave him with some dignity & leave him well alone & don't flame him for it.
Forgive & forget perhaps?

Anyway - looking forward to the release SC!
I would listen to Notyalc. You shouldn't keep making claims about the game until you have something to show for it or you will most likely get flamed.

Skullcollector said:
Hey everyone.
This game is not dead, I came to my senses that this game literally HAS to be complete.
I have added a HUGE surprise in the game-play which I think everyone will love.

Please wait for the release. Demos will be around.

- Skullcollector

QUOTE(Skullcollector @ Nov 11 2009, 06:37 AM)
I am proud to announce that this homebrew is complete! But, I am still releasing it on the 20th. I have 3 bug testers.
unsure.gif

yobemal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
(ugh, somethings wrong with the "quote" button thingy so
QUOTE said:
I am proud to announce that this homebrew is complete! But, I am still releasing it on the 20th. I have 3 bug testers.

What, wasn't it at 3rd (or 4th) december?
dry.gif

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
yobemal said:
(ugh, somethings wrong with the "quote" button thingy so
QUOTE said:

What, wasn't it at 3rd (or 4th) december?
dry.gif
That was what I remembered, though I don't plan on searching this thread for it xD.

Sho Minamimoto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wassup. Your favourite annoyance is back.

Does anybody know if it is going to be released on the third or the fourth of december. It is a very anticipated game and I really do need a release date. Does anybody know what the latest demo is?

Ciao

rokumanxes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I don't plan on wading through the 30 pages of garbage that most gbatemp users post,
but hey, I commend you for your endeavor in such a project.

I haven't found any screenshots, but I'm sure it looks good, and good luck on this.
Can't wait to try it.

Ultralex

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I would upadate the first post with screenshots of the game.
We haven't seen much yet.
I still think it will be never released,but if it will this year I'll be looking forward to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I get what they were trying to say but what the ad actually says is "we tried to cram a ton of... +1