Gaming Zelda BotW DLC not abailable to buy on eShop?

HikariWS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello guys.

I have a fully original Switch, never hacked anyway. I verified on eShop and it shows to me that I can buy BotW for 60USD and BotW + DLC for 80USD.

It shows a separated DLC, but says it's not available for buying. Why's that? Is it happening only for me, or is it worldwide? I'm in Brasil - no proxy or VPN - with a USA account with a California (as I remember) zip code.

If I buy a game like this https://produto.mercadolivre.com.br...-the-wild-explorers-guide-nintendo-switch-_JM how would I do to buy DLC?

yadspi

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello guys.

I have a fully original Switch, never hacked anyway. I verified on eShop and it shows to me that I can buy BotW for 60USD and BotW + DLC for 80USD.

It shows a separated DLC, but says it's not available for buying. Why's that? Is it happening only for me, or is it worldwide? I'm in Brasil - no proxy or VPN - with a USA account with a California (as I remember) zip code.

If I buy a game like this https://produto.mercadolivre.com.br...-the-wild-explorers-guide-nintendo-switch-_JM how would I do to buy DLC?

You have to buy both DLC, they can't be bought separately.

Reactions: HikariWS

HikariWS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't see on eShop they separately, it's like a Season Pass. But I can't buy this.

Maybe if I plug a cartridge edition of the game and it gets listed on my dashboard, the "season pass" will become available for buying?

I'm afraid of buying the cartridge and not be able to buy the DLC, and have to buy the game again on the 80USD edition.

yadspi

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't see on eShop they separately, it's like a Season Pass. But I can't buy this.

Maybe if I plug a cartridge edition of the game and it gets listed on my dashboard, the "season pass" will become available for buying?

I'm afraid of buying the cartridge and not be able to buy the DLC, and have to buy the game again on the 80USD edition.
You can try the DLC menu inside the game itself, it redirects you to the DLC page.

HikariWS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Tnx a lot!

So the correct procedure is buying the cartridge, then in-game I'll be able to buy the DLC, instead of buying DLC from eShop?

yadspi

Trophies
XP
Country
Tnx a lot!

So the correct procedure is buying the cartridge, then in-game I'll be able to buy the DLC, instead of buying DLC from eShop?
At least I did it that way yes. From the game itself.

Attachments

• hac-ss-btw-menu-dls-eshop.jpg
    hac-ss-btw-menu-dls-eshop.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 418

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1