(Q:) Questions on buying games from other EU regions & compatible DLC from eshop???

2DSGamerdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi all,
um i'd like to ask some questions about the following:

(Q:) Questions on buying games from other EU regions & compatible DLC from eshop???

what if i choose to buy a switch game for a cheaper price from what is being sold in my country,
like let's say:

71CJX0gxMNL._AC_SL1500_.jpgA2FLA.pngAE98A.pngAZ3HA.pngFire Emblem Warroirs 3 Hopes.png

let's say i buy these from amazon germany, and they are in USK (German version).
diffrent price from EU's version.

so, if i buy that version instead of the eu one, it'll work on my switch like how a US or JAP game cart will, but since it is a eu region game, but diffrent rating from PEGI -> USK,

ratings-comparison-1.jpg

does this mean that the DLC for said game from my eshop's conutry will not work for this USK version of the game?

Example: Xenoblade C 3 EXpansion pass, YS IX DLC, Sonic forniters dlc, bayonetta 1 dl code???

also, if i buy the fe 3hopes game in USK version, will my save file from the demo of my eshop work for this version or does my game have to be the pegi EU one??.

& is the mynintendo gold points accpeted for the usk version?
for the us one it won't work due to my account being eu and not us one.

thanx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)