Hacking Zelda 3DS wont work with DSTWO :(

mmafan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I sent them an email saying the card was faulty and it did not work on my 3DS as they claimed. I hope to hear something soon. Overall I'm very disappointed in this card. If it works then awesome but many people have been having problems out of these DSTWOs. I just hope they understand that it was faulty and they would send me a replacement. Just sucks I gotta wait longer to play games on my 3DS. :( lame!!!!!

elgarta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same issue earlier today. I just recieved my Zelda 3ds earlier today and the Dstwo card worked fine originally, then after I downloaded the Zelda 4 Swords game from the e-store, the card stopped working.

All i did to get it going again was click on the settings icon in the 3ds menu (to check what version firmware was on the 3ds) and then i went straight back to the main menu and opened my card flawlessly. I am sure it was just luck on my part but incase it helps i thought I'd suggest it.

My girlfriend is currently playing another game on it, once she is done i will double check the Dstwo and make sure it still opens :)

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
Nintendo may have shipped these with the update due this month. Can confirm getting error message with dstwo on my cousins zelda 25th anniversary 3ds.

Themanhunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lets not forget there is no software or hardware difference, I believe, from the 25th Anniversary one to an ordinary 3ds - just different styling? Therefore should not make an ounce of difference...

mmafan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same issue earlier today. I just recieved my Zelda 3ds earlier today and the Dstwo card worked fine originally, then after I downloaded the Zelda 4 Swords game from the e-store, the card stopped working.

All i did to get it going again was click on the settings icon in the 3ds menu (to check what version firmware was on the 3ds) and then i went straight back to the main menu and opened my card flawlessly. I am sure it was just luck on my part but incase it helps i thought I'd suggest it.

My girlfriend is currently playing another game on it, once she is done i will double check the Dstwo and make sure it still opens :)

I did the same thing that you mentioned. The card worked just like it should loaded a game then hit the home button and tried starting it again. I immediately got the ERROR screen. I rest it the 3DS 3 or 4x and it gave me the error every time! I even tried checking the firmware version in settings again but this time it didnt work! I sent an email to the company demanding a replacement. I think that's fair. I could just ask for my money back if I wanted. Just frustrated. :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-