Gaming Zelda 3DS - Have You Used A FAQ?

Have you had to look at a FAQ at all for Zelda 3DS?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• No and I Never would cuz that's how I roll!

• What's a FAQ?

• Total voters

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I've played this game loads of times like many others. I thought I knew every nook and cranny of the game but since I've started playing Zelda 3DS (am up to Jabu) I've looked at a faq at least 3 times either from being stuck or wanting to know something.

So, be honest... Have you?

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i honestly have not. but i did get the guide, mostly for getting past things as fast as i can.

how wrong i was, it takes forever reading that stuff...

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
For the original quest, I have honestly not!

For master quest, maybe once or twice
ninja.gif

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty new to this game, and I needed help more than I thought I would. I have a guide for the N64 version I used a couple times, and I used the Shiekah Stone a couple times. If you are stuck for a really long time and can't figure out what to do no matter what you try, sometimes using a guide just seems like the only way. For instance, that one thing you have to bomb in the Shadow Temple to get the treasure chest, I couldn't figure out after like an hour of trying.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never got help on that game. The first time I beat the game was very sloppy and annoying since I was so young, about the 4th time and up I remember where all the heart pieces and most skulletas are. The ones I don't remember I just try to find again. lol I 100% completed my Ocarina of Time normal and Master Quest on the 3DS version, with no help other than memories.
laugh.gif

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the majority of it comes back to you as you play, the rest is easy enough to figure out.
only reason i see to use a guide is if you didn't spend a insane amount of time on this game as a kid(most people i know did unless you never played it before).

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm going to have to give you a big no there Jimbo. I've never used a guide once when playing any version of this game, and I can still go through it no problems. I don't remember about all the Skulltula's though, but I have around 38 so far that I just found on my own,.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I don't own a 3DS yet but I think I did use a guide the first time I played it.

I was an impatient brat.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
nope, i know most of the game by heart i've played it enough times, although the 3ds version has slightly changed compared to the n64 version so i had to look up info about that.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have it [yet] but I can tell you I won't, the reason being I played through the game several times on the N64, and since sadly this is a pure remake/graphically enhanced port, I shouldn't have any trouble.

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
No, but as I am missing 11 skulltulas that will soon be a yes! For masterquest I almost did in the deku tree, as I could not for the life of me figure out the order to defeat the scrubs (I don't want no scrubs...) but then it just happened out of nowhere.
Am at Water temple in MQ, haven't played in over a month now so I'll probably be using a FAQ when I get back into it!

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I haven't played it for the 3DS yet, but I never used a guide for the n64 version, however I didn't get all the heart pieces, but got all skulltulas
smile.gif
I probably won't use a guide when I get this version either, unless I'd neet some tips on some mini-game for the sake of getting heart pieces or something
tongue.gif

D

Deleted_171835

Yeah, I have.

At certain parts, the game is really unclear about where to go even if you got help from the Sheikah Stone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill