Canada
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/zelda25th/

Flipnote contest too
ohmy.gif

But Japan only it seems

D

Deleted_171835

Pretty awesome.

Now, I wish Nintendo would just acknowledge Metroid's 25th anniversary.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
wow first Mario now Zelda, Metroid.. i feel old i seen those licences grow lol.. but Metroid stays my favorite hopefully a new 2D installement TBA
this new zelda skyward sword looks pretty good to celebrate the event i can see special edition of bundle coming just like Mario ones

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Awesome -.- The german site also got news about the flipnote contest. The only concert in europe is in london. Seems like I can't see it. Fuck.

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
hunter291 said:
Awesome -.- The german site also got news about the flipnote contest. The only concert in europe is in london. Seems like I can't see it. Fuck.

Hmmm they MUST be doing more than that..surely!
Maybe they're just testing the water..because pretty much all the tickets are gone
frown.gif
and i soooo want to see them play!

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Am 25. Oktober gastiert die ‚The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary Symphony Concert Tour’ in der legendären Konzerthalle HMV Hammersmith Apollo in London. Bei seinem einzigen Auftritt in Europa spielt ein Symphonieorchester die beliebtesten Melodien aus The Legend of Zelda. Sie wurden von Nintendos Starkomponist Koji Kondo und seinem Team selbst ausgewählt. Konzertkarten sind vom 8. August 2011 an über www.ticketmaster.co.uk und www.zelda-symphony.com zu Preisen ab £ 33,75 erhältlich.

On 25 October is the "The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary Symphony Concert Tour" in the legendary concert hall HMV Hammersmith Apollo in London. In his only appearance in Europe a symphony orchestra plays the popular tunes from The Legend of Zelda. They were selected from Nintendo composer Koji Kondo and his Star team itself. Tickets are on 8 August 2011 at about www.ticketmaster.co.uk and www.zelda-symphony.com available at prices starting at £ 33.75.

If I didn't get that wrong, the only concert in europe is in london. German source: http://www.nintendo.de/NOE/de_DE/news/2011..._auf_44224.html

Shiro09

AAI2 Localisation Team
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guys, if you click the Japanese website and click on the flipnote studio contest, there is a funny clip of Young Link and Link

EDIT: Its also on the english webpage

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
hunter291 said:
Am 25. Oktober gastiert die ‚The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary Symphony Concert Tour’ in der legendären Konzerthalle HMV Hammersmith Apollo in London. Bei seinem einzigen Auftritt in Europa spielt ein Symphonieorchester die beliebtesten Melodien aus The Legend of Zelda. Sie wurden von Nintendos Starkomponist Koji Kondo und seinem Team selbst ausgewählt. Konzertkarten sind vom 8. August 2011 an über www.ticketmaster.co.uk und www.zelda-symphony.com zu Preisen ab £ 33,75 erhältlich.

On 25 October is the "The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary Symphony Concert Tour" in the legendary concert hall HMV Hammersmith Apollo in London. In his only appearance in Europe a symphony orchestra plays the popular tunes from The Legend of Zelda. They were selected from Nintendo composer Koji Kondo and his Star team itself. Tickets are on 8 August 2011 at about www.ticketmaster.co.uk and www.zelda-symphony.com available at prices starting at £ 33.75.

If I didn't get that wrong, the only concert in europe is in london. German source: http://www.nintendo.de/NOE/de_DE/news/2011..._auf_44224.html

:-O NOOOOoooOOoooo!!!!
...I hope they rethink this...they could make a lot more money if they toured more areas..do they not realise there are surprisingly a lot of people around the world who enjoy Nintendo's music?!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just realised that they did nothing for Donkey Kong's 30th Anniversary. You know the game that pretty much got them were they are now.

I can see a reasoning for the lack of a Metroid celebration, its not a big franchise in Japan but Donkey Kong?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk