Gaming Zelda 2018, your guess??

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do you hate them?
Zelda 1 is too hard, the information is very limited and cryptic, not to mention some enemies are just not fun to fight.
Zelda 2 has the same problem, too little information, pointless people to chat with "I AM ERROR" and too hard, Death mountain is just why so damn early? The level up system having you lose all exp when you game over or stop playing, and not all enemies give you exp and is not a lot most of the time.

Metroid 1 has no map, and it would be nice to have checkpoints or save points like Super metroid.
Mertoid 2 is a bit better, but still no map, the save points could be placed better. (Kinda reminds me of blaster master overdrive)

Dunno why but the SNES game fixed all the problems I had with the nes games. :unsure:

(Call me casual noob trash all you want, opinions are opinions)

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Zelda 1 is too hard, the information is very limited and cryptic, not to mention some enemies are just not fun to fight.
Zelda 2 has the same problem, too little information, pointless people to chat with "I AM ERROR" and too hard, Death mountain is just why so damn early? The level up system having you lose all exp when you game over or stop playing, and not all enemies give you exp and is not a lot most of the time.

Metroid 1 has no map, and it would be nice to have checkpoints or save points like Super metroid.
Mertoid 2 is a bit better, but still no map, the save points could be placed better. (Kinda reminds me of blaster master overdrive)

Dunno why but the SNES game fixed all the problems I had with the nes games. :unsure:

(Call me casual noob trash all you want, opinions are opinions)
No no no, i understand what you mean
Personally i agree on zelda 2 being hard, but about pointless discussion, its more about poor traduction method of 80s
Traduction wasnt as important as today
As for me, zelda I wasnt that hard

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No no no, i understand what you mean
Personally i agree on zelda 2 being hard, but about pointless discussion, its more about poor traduction method of 80s
Traduction wasnt as important as today
As for me, zelda I wasnt that hard
Well I mean the game could maybe be a bit better with more information and clues. But the game focus on exploring and being your on quest master. I mean is not a bad game but some useful info would be nice so you don't feel so lost. Why is the world map a grey box? Maybe some details of what is a pathway and what isn't? The part with the hidden passage of looping screens, does it actually indicate where to go? dungeon maps have indication of where you can go. Was it too much to make walls look broken so is easy to tell is bombable? Even in Link to the past with hidden bombable walls you can poke your sword for different sound effect to know is bombable.

Just saying some things was fixed in SNES games that could have been on the NES one that would made the game a bit more casual than having to use a strategy guide like "NINTENDO POWER" or online walkthrough.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly I wouldn't care if a New Legend of Zelda game was made, Is either gonna be a spin off game (hyrule warriors) A port/Remake of a existing one, or a sequel to breath of the wild) If it played like ocarina of time maybe i would care.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I predict a Skyward Sword remake, using the same shitty polygonal models from the Wii version, just with HD textures over them. (Just like Twilight Princess HD, where they just ported over and re-used the polygonal models from the Gamecube version, but with sharper textures.)

So more of a reskin, than a remake.

Reactions: sarkwalvein
D

Deleted User

Probably Skyward Sword HD. But I do hope for the 1% chance of seeing Majora's Mask HD.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lately, nintendo has been releasing one zelda game every year or so
So your guess about zelda 2018
Will it be a remake on switch
A new 3d top view game for 3ds
A crossover
What are your guess for zelda 2018
My guess is on a spinoff on switch but idk whay exactly

No idea. Don't want to guess. Save my brain. :) I will see what they have for Zelda 2018, thats all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I swear like 99% of arcade games wouldn't even exist these days outside of MAME the arcade...